Ford Motor Company / poor choice of brand association

It is extremely distasteful that Ford would associate it's brand with a program like the Late Show with Stephen Colbert. The abject obscenity of Stephen Colbert's disgusting comments on his show on this past Monday night are inexcusable. Never in my life have I witnessed a public figure disrespect the office of the president of this great nation to such an abhorrent degree. And not just myself, but my entire family happened to be watching the "show" during the comments. Stephen Colbert must face consequences for openly and proudly calling the president a ### on national TV, just like all of the other TV show hosts in the past. Oh wait, that's right, there is no one to compare him to because no other TV show hosts have ever said such a disgraceful thing, and that't not by coincidence. If there is any doubt about whether Stephen Colbert should face consequences, consider that he showed zero remorse by specifically saying 2 days later that he would "do it again, " while implicitly admitting that what he said was inexcusable because he wouldn't say the phrase again. As long as Ford is associated with filth like Stephen Colbert, I will be taking my business elsewhere, letting everyone I know to do the same and letting them know to tell everyone they know to do the same too.

Fr