Ford Motor Companyford kuga recall

Good day

I urgently need an update on my car that has been in for a recall since the 5th of November at Human Auto in Bloemfontein.

Apparently there is replacement of the gearbox issue. I have been getting mixed info from Ford SA and the car was supposed to be ready tomorrow,

I have been getting excellent feedback and service from Johan Esterhuizen from Ford Bloemfontein. He has been trying his best to keep me updated but now there is delay from Ford SA apparently. I can however highly recommend Johan to all as a service consultant.

I urgently need feedback as to when I will get my car back as it has been almost three weeks. I have had to cancel my leave twice already and have lost money as my bookings for accommodation etc had to be cancelled indefinitely.

Human Auto has graciously provided me with a courtesy car (Hyundai IX35) which I cannot drive far as I already had to change the rear tire as the wires was coming out and the spare currently on the car has a large bubble and tear on the sidewall. Hence I cannot drive far, I have a funeral in Ladybrand this weekend which I will not be able to attend.

I understand that they are trying to sort out the problem, but the delay is becoming a problem.

I have purchased the vehicle less than two months ago, and I have already been without the vehicle longer than I have owned it.

Please provide urgent feedback as to the completion of the vehicle and current progress.

Kind regards

C.S. Anderson
[protected]
csa.[protected]@gmail.com

Vehicle Make & Model: Ford Kuga 1.6 Ecoboost Titanium AWD

Vehicle VIN number: WF0AXXWPMADU13219

Current Vehicle Mileage 145000

Registration Number HFX398FS

Servicing Dealership: Bought from Manhattan Auto welkom (2nd hand)

Contact Person at Dealership: Burney