Ford Motor Company / 2013 ford f250 diesel
I have 106000 miles and now in the shop for the tenth time since 75000 miles. Four times in the last two weeks. Mostly something different every time. Most recently for def problems, dealer said I must gotton some bad def and charged me $788 to drop tank and clean and replace. Next day got same codes. Today the check engine light is on again, going back tomorrow.
What is bad is we are 1200 miles from home while having all these most recent problems. Suppose to be heading home tomorrow but now delayed.
Hopefully I get get this home to Iowa and trade for a Chevy. I've had Fords for many years but this one has turned me very sour.
My serial number is 1FT7W2BT8DEA37855
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window
- Ford Motor Company - sync
- Ford Motor Company - shotgun giveaway from gotham ford