Ford Credit / unprofessional treatment of customers

I called Ford Credit regarding my account and was talked to in a hostile tone by several of their employees. When I asked to speak with a supervisor I was told " You dont need to speak with a supervisor" . Clearly Ford and Frod Credit are in big trouble, they won't admit to failing to give proper notice, disputes in their billing, and send out threats to repossess to any customer that disputes their account charges etc. In my view Ford will go the same way as GM with this approach to treating customers!!!

Comments

• Mc
      26th of Mar, 2010

by the way you cannot speak to us the way yo feel, if you start addressing is in any foul way or language... it will be recorded so every rep will see the note and respond accordingly, depending on you behavior on the phone, , So behave nicely and we will give you what you need

• Fo
      21st of Apr, 2010

I also found them to rude, they also do not tell the truth and play games with you, and they expect the customer to be nice, give me a break, as soon as I pay up my lease I will never do business with Ford or Ford Credit again, they need to learn we don't need them, they need our businee to stay in business.