Ford Credit / couldn't pay off loan

My last ford never will I be suckered again - - I bought a ford f 150 and took the loan out with ford motor credit at 11% which was required to get $500. 00 discounted off the price. The loan person at the dealer told me to just refinance after a month. Looking at my options and having saved some money I decided to pay off the loan. The first payment stub came and I called to see what the payoff would be and decided to pay it off with the check by phone option which would cost an additional $5.00. When I called to make the payment on the payoff date I was told the payment would not post till the next day and I would be billed for the balance then I was told they could not take the check by phone payment because it was over $5, 000. 00. Nowhere in any of the payment options that came with the payment stub was this information. I sent the check certified mail receipt so I know the had the check at 7:00am and now the tell me they did not get it till the next day. The additional $11. 00 is not going to break me but i'll be dam if i'm going to pay intrest on something I tried to pay and was told by ford I could not!!!

Comments

• P
      9th of Nov, 2008

these people are trying after a disabled lady that doesnt work

• Dp
      4th of Apr, 2011

all i want to know is wat is my pay-off----it should be able to access on line-why not?????----how can i sell my truck with out up to date info???/