Ford Credit / couldn't pay off loan

My last ford never will I be suckered again - - I bought a ford f 150 and took the loan out with ford motor credit at 11% which was required to get $500. 00 discounted off the price. The loan person at the dealer told me to just refinance after a month. Looking at my options and having saved some money I decided to pay off the loan. The first payment stub came and I called to see what the payoff would be and decided to pay it off with the check by phone option which would cost an additional $5.00. When I called to make the payment on the payoff date I was told the payment would not post till the next day and I would be billed for the balance then I was told they could not take the check by phone payment because it was over $5, 000. 00. Nowhere in any of the payment options that came with the payment stub was this information. I sent the check certified mail receipt so I know the had the check at 7:00am and now the tell me they did not get it till the next day. The additional $11. 00 is not going to break me but i'll be dam if i'm going to pay intrest on something I tried to pay and was told by ford I could not!!!

• Carlla Miller Cedeno's Response, Nov 26, 2018

When I complained all they could say is "I can see how much it's going to cost". I didn't break the part. YOU DID FORD SERVICE... and now you want to charge me to fix something YOU BROKE. They recall your car, break it and then tell you you have to pay for it. What kind of customer service is that. My car sat for 8 mos... how did I break it.

Comments

• P
      9th of Nov, 2008

these people are trying after a disabled lady that doesnt work

• Dp
      4th of Apr, 2011

all i want to know is wat is my pay-off----it should be able to access on line-why not?????----how can i sell my truck with out up to date info???/

• Ca
      11th of Dec, 2018
    Ford Motor Company - Horrible Customer Service
    Valley Auto Mall
    Henderson
    Nevada
    fordcountrylv.com

My car was working fine. I drop it off service ctr 8 mo ago for the air bag recall. I had add'l work done $900.00 worth. Open my door and all the areas they worked on was still apart. They fixed, but on the way home my a/c was not working. They didn't attach the cables. Took it back. It's still not working, now they want to charge me to fix.

• St