Ford Credit / couldn't pay off loan
My last ford never will I be suckered again - - I bought a ford f 150 and took the loan out with ford motor credit at 11% which was required to get $500. 00 discounted off the price. The loan person at the dealer told me to just refinance after a month. Looking at my options and having saved some money I decided to pay off the loan. The first payment stub came and I called to see what the payoff would be and decided to pay it off with the check by phone option which would cost an additional $5.00. When I called to make the payment on the payoff date I was told the payment would not post till the next day and I would be billed for the balance then I was told they could not take the check by phone payment because it was over $5, 000. 00. Nowhere in any of the payment options that came with the payment stub was this information. I sent the check certified mail receipt so I know the had the check at 7:00am and now the tell me they did not get it till the next day. The additional $11. 00 is not going to break me but i'll be dam if i'm going to pay intrest on something I tried to pay and was told by ford I could not!!!
Carlla Miller Cedeno's Response, Nov 26, 2018
When I complained all they could say is "I can see how much it's going to cost". I didn't break the part. YOU DID FORD SERVICE... and now you want to charge me to fix something YOU BROKE. They recall your car, break it and then tell you you have to pay for it. What kind of customer service is that. My car sat for 8 mos... how did I break it.
More Ford Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - brakes
- Ford Motor Company - 2011 ford f-150
- Ford Motor Company - warranty work on my truck for 20 days in one month
- Ford Motor Company - 2018 f250 powerstroke
- Ford Motor Company - tire mobility kit