Force Factor / Unauthorized credit card charges

1 Uniondale, NY, United States Review updated:

"Force Factor" has been running a SCAM that allows people to order a free sample product and pay $4.99 for shipping and handling with a credit card. Somehow, Force Factor turns around and charges people's credit cards for products they had no ideas that they ordered or agreed to purchase. On November 02, 2015, I ordered a sample product online from Force Factor called VocaNO and was charged $4.99 for shipping. On November 17, 2015, my credit card was charged $74.98 for shipping me the same product which I had no clue was going to happen. I was shocked to discover these charges on my credit card, as they were not authorized in no way, shape, or form. I am a sound minded person. When I see a charge on my card, I know Who, What, When, Where, and How. I was very careful to peruse the entire website and terms before ordering the free sample. By all accounts, it did not state ordering the sample product meant subscribing to purchase the product, monthly, for $74.98. As a skeptical person, I was paying attention to not agree for nothing but the free sample. I even declined to opt any monthly subscription. I guess a swindler's job is to SCAM. All they want are credit cards numbers. The free sample product they offer is just a ruse to charge people's credit cards for products they did not even know about. Upon contacting the number [protected]) I saw with the credit card charges, I was told by agreeing to order the free sample I also agreed for the product to be sent to me every month and be charged for it. What's wrong with this picture? How does one get from agreeing for a free sample for $4.99 to be billed $74.98 two weeks later for a work out supplement. That's beyond unethical, that's simply FRAUD. In my opinion, the people behind Force Factor and associates are nothing but CROOKS and dirty THIEVES. The authorities need to obtain arrest warrants, raid their place of businesses, and lock them up.

Re
Nov 21, 2015

Comments

• Ar
      29th of Jan, 2016

DO NOT GIVE Force Factor YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER!