Florida Power & Light [FPL] / no consideration for property
I am a property owner in Golden Gate Estates, Naples Florida. Recently, FPL came out to install a new utility pole (next to the old one) on my property in order to run a power line to the new house building across the street. The company cut my fencing line, scrapped my survey boundary metal rebar, and threw about 5 or 6 empty plastic water bottles onto my property. I had to clean up the mess and reset my fencing line. Overall very rude and unprofessional.
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - recent and almost daily and nightly recurring outages.
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - billing and payments/ dixie court apartments
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - customer service is inept
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - low power wires
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - illegal connection