Flagstar Bank / mortgage
I received a letter informing me my account was to be accelerated. The resolution took over two weeks to even speak with a person other than a customer service representative (csr). I had been misinformed repeatedly by multiple csr's. Each csr told me a different and varied interpretation of my situation. I was on the boarder line of being in default with a foreclosure pending. All information related to foreclosure was not discussed or acknowledged, even when asked outright. I feel this "delay tactic" is an attempt on flagstar to steal homes. If you are not diligent and listen carefully, they can and will steal you home. Be careful. Be aware. If you feel this is your situation. Just get a lawyer, right away. Do not wait. Flagstar is attempting to steal from you. I am fortunate, I was raised to be suspect of flim flam and a con when one is present. I paid my default and now am looking to refinance with another company. Get out of flagstar. Join the resistance. Get out. With all sincerity, smarter and faster than flagstar.
More Flagstar Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Flagstar Mortgage - fraud and cheating 
- Flagstar Bank - fishy? fraudulent loan and no one will help me! 
- Flagstar Bank - home lending division - 203k 
- Flagstar Bank - making home affordable - someday... 
- Flagstar Bank - absolutely terrible 
- Flagstar Bank - billing and customer service.
- Flagstar Bank - wells fargo transition
- Flagstar Bank VISA - discrimination in advertising 
- Flagstar Bank - missconduct / bad business practice 
- Flagstar Mortgage - fha loan