First Premier Bank / $750 limit paid $630 payment not posted showing over limit
My balance goes up even when I make my payment. I've made three (3) payments of $200.00 and one (1) payment of $30.00.
I've only seen the $30. dollar payment posted never the $600.00
dollars payments. My balance is now over the $750.00 limit.
Talked to them. I never went over the limit with any charges but
instead of going down, its going up and up. I asked for a complete print out, but was denied. If I pay them the $798. payment I was have paid them an additional $ 750. over double the $750 limit.
I would be paying them over 1, 500.00 dollar. I need help!
More First Premier Bank Complaints & Reviews
- First Premier Bank - unrecognized charge from this company in my checking acct 
- FPB cr card internet - charged me $100 for the last 3-4 mo 
- First Premier Bank - fraudulent billing, scamming 
- First Premier Bank - Visa Credit Card - withdraw money from account and did not post it to the account! 
- First Premier Bank - getting calls from unknown name, unknown number! 
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - statements not received
- First Premier Bank - late charges 
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - credit card
- First Premiere Bank - Overcharged 
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - first premier credit card