First National Collection Bureau, Inc. / Can't stop calls for wrong person
I have been getting calls from this collection agency every day for over a month now. I tried to call back to inform them that the person they were looking for is not at the number they have on record. But the furthest I can go is a prompt to wait for a live agent. And that live agent never gets only...
This is getting very annoying, especially they show NO consideration when calling during the weekend at early hours of the morning or at dinner time. I find this very unprofessional and very rude on their part. I wonder if this company even revelant because there were a few tims when I answered the phone, I got an automated voice system stating that if I am not so-and-so, then hangup immediately. Which I did!!! Thinking that they will get the message and remove my name from their calling list. But NO!!! The calls keep on coming, more frequent now. I doubt that I could get any response from anybody if this is the way they operate their business. I sure hope they are charged for long distance calls... If so, I will leave my phone on for hours...
I wish not having to change my phone number because of just one uneducated organization. I sure hope this will put a stop to this mess somehow.
Thank you for letting me vent and for provide me ways to deal with such annoying business operation of this firm.
More First National Collection Bureau, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- FNCB Inc - Repeated calls 
- First National Collection Bureau - Fraudulent attempt to collect 
- First National Collection Bureau Inc - No scam 
- First National Collection Bureau - Phone Harrasment 
- First National Collection Bureau - Being repeatedly called by this company, who are unable to find any records for me 
- First National Collection Bureau [FNCB] - I paid this account off
- FNCB, Inc. - Unethical Behaviour
- First National Collection Bureau - Abusive customer service.
- First National Collection Bureau, Inc - Midland Funding LLC
- FNCB - Harassment