First National Collection Bureau [FNCB]

Fri:6:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

First National Collection Bureau [FNCB]Judgement entered against me

I received a letter stating a judgement has been entered against me and that I owe $19, 658.66.The judgement date is 08/30/2018 from Sears National Bank. I had a Sears account about 20 years ago that had a credit limit of maybe $1000. I'm sure it was paid off years ago. There is no way I owe this money. Either this is bogus or someone took out a card in my name. I tried goin to this company's website but, it did not work. Also, the address of the company is different than the one listed above. Is this company fake?