First National Collection Bureau [FNCB] Logo

First National Collection Bureau [FNCB]

Having problems with First National Collection Bureau [FNCB]?

First National Collection Bureau [FNCB] Customer Service Contacts

610 Waltham Way
Sparks, Nevada
United States - 89434-6695

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with First National Collection Bureau [FNCB] Customer Service. Initial First National Collection Bureau [FNCB] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for First National Collection Bureau [FNCB] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about First National Collection Bureau [FNCB]. Discuss the issues you have had with First National Collection Bureau [FNCB] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

First National Collection Bureau [FNCB] Complaints & Reviews

May 05, 2020

First National Collection Bureau [FNCB] — Judgement entered against me

I received a letter stating a judgement has been entered against me and that I owe $19, 658.66.The judgement...

First National Collection Bureau [FNCB] — I paid this account off

I paid this account off and my bank has copies of cashiers check for future problems with other people...

FNCB, Inc. — unethical behaviour

I just received a letter from this company telling me I owe $929.92 from at&t Direct TV which I never had any...

First National Collection Bureau — abusive customer service.

I received a letter today from these scam artists trying to tell me that I owed $124 to a bank that I have...

First National Collection Bureau, Incmidland funding llc

I received a letter today dated January 25, 2011, advising me that my "delinquent account" has been assigned to their office for collection by Midland Funding. The amount is for 2, 321.79. First off, I do not know who Midland Funding is. Second, they tell me I can use a credit card to pay them! They ask for five payments of $185.74. They sent this to my married name. Any debts I may have have been incurred under my maiden name. Am I correct to ignore this?

First National Collection Bureau Inc — no scam

To all you debtors that try to make a collection agency sound like a scam, Fncb has settled my visa debt...

First National Collection Bureau — fraudulent attempt to collect

Subject: first national collection bureaus Posted on thu jul 22, 2010 I received a letter today stating...

FNCBharassment

This company called me and said I owed $8, 100.00 on a Ford truck I had repossesed from me in early 2002. First of all that debt is past the statute of limitations - if there ever was a debt. I say if there was a debt because I paid for the repossesion and paid the IRS about $3, 000.00 in 2003 for the "bad debt" - that the real financial company holding the contract - wrote off as bad debt.
    So somehow this company has a way to dig up "historical debt" and try to convince you is is "real debt" that they hold over you.
    That is DECEPTIVE PRACTICES and AGAINST THE LAW!!
    The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), which prohibits debt collectors from using abusive, unfair, or deceptive practices to collect from you.

• Sc
        scoobydoo Jun 18, 2010

I was told it was 10 years in my state at least, but I'm not sure, never dealt with collections before, I just think getting a lawyer is helpful in those situations if they chose not to listen or just ignore the call. My parents pay my credit card and student loans I just pay for my car possessions and my boyfriend bought our house so I've never had the opportunity to deal with money issues yet. But if you look on the internet you can find all the information, or don't report it on here, it's not like the collection agency is responding at all.

• Sc
        scoobydoo Jun 17, 2010

They can still collect on the debt until 2012, it's 10 years. And you have to dispute with them and have proof to show you made those payments. If it's still an issue hire a lawyer to help you with the case.

• Da
        Dave Jones Mar 01, 2009

If you live in Texas, sign up fo rthe Texas No-Call List, then, notify them (and record the notification call, or certified letter), not to call again. Then, document when they do, and start filing complaints with the State Atty General's Office, they have an on-line form-EACH call after notification can be fined $1000! I did this to another ### company, and they were fined $10, 000.00, then they finally stopped! It works and is the best way to deal with them in Texas...of course unless they come in person, , , well then you'll know what to do:-)!!!

First National Collection Bureauverbal harassment

I have been verbally harassed by two employees of this company about a debt I owe on an old cell phone bill with AT&T. I have attempted to work with this company to pay my bill, however they refuse to accept that I can only afford to pay $50.00 a month and screamed at me on the phone demanding $100.00, this horrible womain (Alden) who screamed at me and actually had me in tears. What is my recourse? I talked to the manager and he was just as bad, I am thinking of suing as I have attempted to make arrangements to pay on this and they will not accept my offer. I only owe 264.00 total. I do not want to deal with this company and refuse to talk to them on the phone. It can't possibly be legal the way they are going about this.

• Ky
          Kyle Remon Jan 21, 2016

Get Legal Shield, guys. I actually just cancelled my legal shield bc I cant afford the 20 per month at the moment. But they prepared all kinds of documents that made companies stop harassing me before. It's really awesome that $20 bucks a month gets you up to 31 hours of attorney service (one per day) on any civil (non-criminal) complaint. If you are getting unfair bills or treated unethically by companies you don't directly owe money to, this is a great resource to make it stop, without needing thousands of dollars on a lawyer.

• Jr
          jrboyd Dec 10, 2010

I too have been harassed by First National. They sent me a collection letter for some ridiculous amount of money that I did not owe. Were you able to resolve your issue with them and if so, what did you do?

• Se
          sevenlovestoshine Feb 02, 2010

They tried harrassing my father. Boy did they get what they were not expecting.
          FDCPA-Faid Debt Collections Practices act protects the consumer. They were verbally harrasing him, I was visiting for the week. They got me on the phone, I sent them a cease and desist. Also sent them a copy of the fair debt collection practices act section 802. They hung up on me and told me to never contact their office again..lol

Not so great when the shoe is in the other foot.

• Ms
          msgcsg1 Nov 01, 2009

You are trying to work with them, that you can only afford to pay $50.00 but they refused to help and work with you, My advised is if you had already a bad credit hell, , , with them that credit goes to collection agency, then collection agency will deal with you they connot forced you to pay deft, Change your home phone # so that they connot call you any more, and forget about headaches lol.

First National Collection Bureau — phone harrassment

10/11/2009 9:00AM Call received from First National Collection Bureau (Automated Call) This is the 4th...

Palisades Collection / First National Collection Bureaubogus debt

They are sending me letters trying to collect on an old debt from AT&T wireless. I was an employee for 2 1/2 years and when I left the company they said I owed for early termination of contract. That was over 7 years ago. I called AT&T and they searched for me by my name and SSN and could not find me in their system. I was told that if I had an outstanding debt that I would be in the system. He searched back 15 years.

First National Collection Buerauharrasing phone calls

This company is now calling and harrasing my wife and I. We had our home number changed in April and the previous person must have been in serious financial shape. We have told them OVER and OVER that who they are calling does not live here and never did, and they are calling the wrong number. They will not stop calling. I have notified The Verizon Unlawfull Call Center and the State Attorney General's Office. I don't know what else to do, but shut our phone OFF for good.

First National Collection Bureau, LLC — settlement letter

I received a letter from this company offering a settlement for a debt that was suppose tobe my husbands. I...

First National Collection Bureau — phone harrasment

I recieved about 4 automated calls today all of which were to my personal cell phone. I waited on the phone...

First National Collection Bureaubeing repeatedly called by this company, who are unable to find any records for me

This company has repeatedly called me on my cellphone, and then is unable to find any records for me under my name or telephone number. I have asked them repeatedly to stop calling me unless they actually have reason to do so. My credit is excellent and I have no overdue accounts.

Mary A. Spears Aug 28, 2020

I am being sent demand texts to my phone [protected]. I looked up the business contact that was provided. I want this to stop. ref# [protected]. I have no overdue accounts. I will seek federal assistance against you if you text me again.
                Mary Spears.

• Pu
                puna Feb 11, 2011

Complaints about First National Collection Bureau may be made to the Financial Institutions Division of the Nevada Department of Business and Industry at http://fid.state.nv.us/Forms/FID-Complaint-Interactive.pdf -- see also their information page at http://fightfraud.nv.gov/financial_new.htm (btw, the Nevada Consumer Affairs Division has been eliminated by the Nevada legislature -- see http://ag.state.nv.us/org/bcp/cadinfo.htm.)

Sandra Arnold Jan 29, 2010

They contacted me on a debt they said I owed about the time my husband and grandson died so I paid it and have not recieved confirmation and now the phone number they used is no longer in service 1-800 824- [protected]. 1St National Collection Bureau
                610 Waltham Way
                Sparks, NV 89434

• Pa
                Patriots1167 Jun 10, 2009

If you receive a call from "1st National Collection Bureau" at [protected] do not speak with them. Ask them to send you the "said collection" by mail for your review.

They called for my wife attempting to collect a "so-called" debt from [protected]. Be aware that EVERY state has a "Statute of Limitations" on "credit cards" and utilities. I informed the Collection Agent that whatever they were trying to collect was NOT VALID since collection of "said debt" was out of Virginia's (3) Yr. Statute of Limitations Period. She proceeded to argue with me and I quoted her the Virginia Statute Code and requested she contact their attorney because if I received (1) more call from their number I was filing a $5, 000 harassment lawsuit against them due to telephone harassment. She stated she'd have her "Manager" call my wife. I can't wait for the Manager's Call ... I could use a $5, 000 check because of their ignorance. If anyone has any questions on calls like these...I'd be happy to assist you. Contact me at: [email protected]

First National Collection Bureau — jennifer olson

Received a collection letter from the company informing me of a $2, 000 debt. The original account was opened...

First National Collection Bureau, Inc.can't stop calls for wrong person

I have been getting calls from this collection agency every day for over a month now. I tried to call back to inform them that the person they were looking for is not at the number they have on record. But the furthest I can go is a prompt to wait for a live agent. And that live agent never gets only...

This is getting very annoying, especially they show NO consideration when calling during the weekend at early hours of the morning or at dinner time. I find this very unprofessional and very rude on their part. I wonder if this company even revelant because there were a few tims when I answered the phone, I got an automated voice system stating that if I am not so-and-so, then hangup immediately. Which I did!!! Thinking that they will get the message and remove my name from their calling list. But NO!!! The calls keep on coming, more frequent now. I doubt that I could get any response from anybody if this is the way they operate their business. I sure hope they are charged for long distance calls... If so, I will leave my phone on for hours...

I wish not having to change my phone number because of just one uneducated organization. I sure hope this will put a stop to this mess somehow.

Thank you for letting me vent and for provide me ways to deal with such annoying business operation of this firm.

Diane

First National Collections Bureau, Inc. — terrible experience

I have had the horrible experience to work at this organization and this individual Diane Hall should be...

FNCB Inc — repeated calls

this company has repeatedly called my house looking for my ex husband. i ignored the calls at first because...