First National Collection Bureau / Being repeatedly called by this company, who are unable to find any records for me

This company has repeatedly called me on my cellphone, and then is unable to find any records for me under my name or telephone number. I have asked them repeatedly to stop calling me unless they actually have reason to do so. My credit is excellent and I have no overdue accounts.

Comments

• Pa
      10th of Jun, 2009

If you receive a call from "1st National Collection Bureau" at (775) 412-4499 do not speak with them. Ask them to send you the "said collection" by mail for your review.

They called for my wife attempting to collect a "so-called" debt from 1996-1998. Be aware that EVERY state has a "Statute of Limitations" on "credit cards" and utilities. I informed the Collection Agent that whatever they were trying to collect was NOT VALID since collection of "said debt" was out of Virginia's (3) Yr. Statute of Limitations Period. She proceeded to argue with me and I quoted her the Virginia Statute Code and requested she contact their attorney because if I received (1) more call from their number I was filing a $5, 000 harassment lawsuit against them due to telephone harassment. She stated she'd have her "Manager" call my wife. I can't wait for the Manager's Call ... I could use a $5, 000 check because of their ignorance. If anyone has any questions on calls like these...I'd be happy to assist you. Contact me at: [protected]@aol.com

29th of Jan, 2010

They contacted me on a debt they said I owed about the time my husband and grandson died so I paid it and have not recieved confirmation and now the phone number they used is no longer in service 1-800 824- 61916191. 1St National Collection Bureau
    610 Waltham Way
    Sparks, NV 89434

• Pu
      11th of Feb, 2011

Complaints about First National Collection Bureau may be made to the Financial Institutions Division of the Nevada Department of Business and Industry at http://fid.state.nv.us/Forms/FID-Complaint-Interactive.pdf -- see also their information page at http://fightfraud.nv.gov/financial_new.htm (btw, the Nevada Consumer Affairs Division has been eliminated by the Nevada legislature -- see http://ag.state.nv.us/org/bcp/cadinfo.htm.)