First Extended Service Corporation / Bogus company
Much of the same problems in my experience with this bogus company. They never mentioned to my dealer when he called that authorization was needed... just that the work was covered... so the dealer proceeded with the repairs. I followed all their pain in the * requirements for filing for reimbursement. They never bothered to contact me about denying the reimbursement. I had to call them to check on the status of the reimbursement just to find out that it was denied because there was no authorization number given for the repairs.
They didn't even have the courtesy to mention to the dealer to make sure they had an authorization number before the repairs are made.
I want to cancel this policy. I wonder if they will pro-rate my money back based on what's left on the policy. I doubt it. They will find another excuse to prevent them from having to give out any money. Bunch of crooks!!!
Spread the Word... Do not buy anything from this company!!! They are the worst!!! I can't understand how a company like this can stay in business. They will do anything or come up with any reason to keep them from fullfilling their obligations as an insurance company. This isn't an insurance company... this is an "I got your money now * company". If anyone knows how to contact the corporate office please let me know.
More First Extended Service Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- IQ Data International / RentCollect - Harassment 
- Assurant Health - Beware 
- Assurant Specialty Property - No service only lip service 
- Assurant Solutions - Awful experience 
- Assurant Health - Fraudsters and cheaters 
- RentCollect Global - debt collection
- RentCollect Global - rude representatives!!!
- Assurant Solutions - product registration home appliances
- RentCollect Global - unethical behaviour
- Assurant Solutions - failure to honor 2 year 360 warranty with accidental damage