First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation / Fraud and cheating!

1 United States

I have had this policy for 2 weeks. Yesterday I had an emergency with my hot water heater. The technician was asked by the FirstAm representative if there was rust in the bottom of the hot water heater. The technician said and I quote "I see some rust but I do not see the tank leaking due to rust". The claim was denied due to this issue. In the contract it clearly states that rust IS NOT covered. However the technician did not say that the hot water heater was leaking due to rust. I do realize that a "Home Owners Warranty" is specific but I also know that being in the business, a company will do and say whatever it takes to not have to pay a claim. I just want First Am to know that this policy was purchase by the seller of the house and that I WILL NOT BE RENEWING THIS POLICY. once the contract is up. I think/know that you are interested in people paying the premiums and then First Am consistently denies claims. First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation legally steals and rips people off and falsely promise things that they have no intention of delivering, fixing, or covering under any of their warranties. My parents had this same home warranty company and every claim they made was "DENIED". They no longer use First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation as a home warranty. They found it much more economical to fix things themselves.

Je