Fifth Third Bank / overdraft charges

1 OH, United States Review updated:

i too have been hit hard by fifth third bank over the past 3 years by overdraft charges, i can have money for 5 things but have 6 out (yes i know this is my fault) so they pay the biggest one making the other 5 bounce and collecting fee's 5 times (this has happened alot) they cashes a check that was post dated a month in advance and i got nailed with a overdraft fee, my wife made a CASH deposit one morning several things came out that day and guess what we got hammered with overdraft fee's we was told the CASH had to clear for a day or so, come on cash has to clear? then when i took it to the bank to find out why we was charged overdraft fee's they couldnt come up with an answer on what bounced but i was told there was a note on my account not to refund me any money

Comments

• Mo
      15th of May, 2009

instead of taking time to complaint... enroll in a continuing education class on how to manage your check book.

• Ro
      15th of May, 2009

A remedial class on the execution of syntax might also be a good idea...

• Si
      7th of Oct, 2009

Why the heck would you stay with them for 3 years? What sense does that make. As far as the two comments above, they are completely irrelevent and insulting. People disgust me these days.

• Gr
      3rd of Jun, 2015

godskids2: I'm an attorney in FL and would like to discuss your Fifth Third problem with overdraft charges. Please call me at your convenience 877-882-5338 x850