Fifth Third Bankhorrible customer service

J

If you think you have the worst bank out there, you have never banked with Fifth Third Bank based out of Cincinnati, Oh. After being with them for about 7 years, I still received horrible customer service. Whether it was going into my local branch or talking to customer service over the phone, their customer service and appreciation of my loyalty never existed. I am taking my money elsewhere!!! I won't get into the terrible details just DON'T OVER BANK WITH FIFTH THIRD!!!

• Ab
    abusedconsumer Feb 12, 2010

Fifth third bank is the worst bank in the history of banking and everyone that complaints are TRUE there is a serious pattern with Fifth third and OVERDRAFT FEEs.My story is i was charged $8.00 per day for being lied too by a creditior that they did not have the account anymore, the creditor sent the check through anyway.Now this is where it turned ugly, I DID NOT DISSAGREE WITH THE CHARGES all i wanted was to make arrangements on them, i got repeated calls your bank account is in overdrone PLEASE CALL FIFTH THIRD BANK REGARDING OVER DRAFT FEES.I call and talk to a customer service rep, we begin to talk and she started to sound like it was her bank, she said WE HAVE ALREADY HELPED YOU ONCE WITH 22cents THERE IS NO MORE HELPING YOU NOW you are out of luck.THIS IS HER EXACT WORDS (WE ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY) what do you want us too do, its not our problem!!! really nasty.I does not matter to us what situation you are in. COMMENTS made by GLENDA CALSKI, TO GLENDA i have gladly switched banks and i am glad i do not have to speak to your rotten voice again! and as for your fees you may stick um where the sun don't shine.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices