Fifth Third Bank / harassing calls!
I have never ever dealt with a company that their collection agency was based in the PHILLIPIANS!!! In mailing a car payment on September 30, 2007, (our grace window was Sep 29 - Oct 10) we started receiving phone calls all hours of the day/night. When finally speaking with a Customer Service Rep it was RUDE; THREATENING'; VERY UNPROFESSIONAL... then to top it off when I told him it wasn't my fault that the check from SOUTH BEND to CINCINATTI hadn't arrived, that was the mail services problem... he very rudely informed me he wasn't in OHIO, but calling from the PHILLIPIANS!! WHAT??? He had my account information; my personal information and I was talking to someone who didn't even live OR work in the U.S? I was appalled! Is this the way to get CHEAP LABOR??? My payment was not LATE; I didn't deserve to be harassed. I will not deal with this bank again!!! IF possible I will refinance my loan with someone else.
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - employee kj1moc2a
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - overdraft fees