FIA Card Services / Harassment - WARNING!! READ THIS CAREFULLY!!
STAY AWAY!! READ THIS CAREFULLY!! My son who is in his early twenties received a credit card branded Harris Bank managed by FIA Card Services. He moved and missed a payment. My son and I have the same first and last name but different middle initial. FIA Card services uses a collection agency called ACT Collection Services in Kansas City. ACT Collection Services uses a third party service obviously from India. I received a phone call asking about a card that I did not own and after a few phone calls, established that it was not mine but my sons. I told them that I would contact my son and that they should no longer call me as he does not live here and is on his own. The phone calls continued - ACT continued to call my wife's business line and any relatives who shared our same last name. This morning I received a call again from a person from India who told me "we are going to keep calling you until we hear from your son." That was it for me - I called and spoke to people from ACT, FIA, BAnk of America (who I believe owns FIA), and will contact Harris Bank. No relatives of a cardholder should be harassed that way. I am reporting them to the state's attorney and all agencies concerned with this and will continue to spread the word about these practices. My advice is to stay away from any credit cards managed by FIA Card Services.
More FIA Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - closed my account
- Bank of America - money missing from checking accounts after flawed zelle transfers
- Bank Of America Corporation - boa closed the account & froze the funds
- Bank of America - edd debit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - b of a prepaid edd card