Festiva Resorts Complaints / Lies, lies and more lies
I should have known better... I was told that for $149.00 I could stay in a 4 Star golf resort in Myrtle Beach for 3day/2 nights. To sweeten the pot Festiva would through in a 2 day Charleston, SC vacation to be used anytime after Myrtle Beach for free. Since I needed to stay at both places, I agreed.
First Lie: Dump instead of 4 Star. This was the first time I actually had to spray disinfectant in a place I would lay my head. Needless to say, I only stayed the one night.
Second Lie: After complaining and getting nowhere, I asked to get out of the tour commitment. I was told I would have to pay for two nights even if I only stayed 1. Now mind you, I had already paid $149 so I said ok. I was charged an additional $280.00 for not taking the tour.
Third Lie: The vacation packet paperwork states a fee of $200.00 for not taking the tour.
Hopefully I can recover some of the money I shelled out for what was the worst and most expensive one night stay of my life!!!
More Festiva Resorts Complaints Complaints & Reviews
- Festiva Resorts - festiva resorts misleads consumers 
- Festiva Resort Adventure Club - Never Able to use 
- Festiva Resorts - promotion fraud 
- Festiva Resorts - duplicity 
- Festiva Resorts - scam and cheating 
- Festiva Development Group - Marketing practices
- Festiva Development Group - timeshare 
- Festiva - horrible company 
- Festiva Development Group - timeshare
- Festiva - Cabins at Green Mountains - Branson - festiva resorts