Fedex / this is the most inefficient shipping I have ever had

My product was shipped to me via SMARTPOST. This is the most inefficient shipping I have ever had the unwilling pleasure to be taken advantage. My item arrived at Kansas City Ks terminal sat for nearly 2 days 30 miles from my home, then sent to Council Bluffs Iowa for the night, then to St. Joseph Missouri for 2 days then sent out for delivery today, but since the driver did not get to the post office before it closes today, it may come tomorrow afternoon.

Here is the rub, as he MAY deliver it tomorrow afternoon noon, rural delivery has already left in the morning, hence maybe a Saturday delivery. I will not get my item until Saturday, but most likely now maybe Monday. It has taken FEDEX 1 day to get it from Kentucky to the Kansas terminal “30 miles from my home but will take 5 to 7 days to get the last 30 miles. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

I feel I must encourage people not to use FEDEX SMARTPOST as it adds unnecessary delays to shipping..If I ship FEDEX Ground only, 2 to 3 days it is in my hand. If I ship via USPS 3 to 4 days in my hand. SMARTPOST 7 to 12 days.

Sa