Fed Ex / certainly not express
Repeatedly, as in Every. Single. Time. I have a package coming to me via Fed E, they insist they can not find my house... then they finally get directions, deliver the package, ... and yet the next time I have a package coming, they again can not find my home. Further insult to injury, I pay primo $$ to get the packages sent, while it takes an additional week for the package to get here because they can't [again] find my house, AND their way of correcting what they think is a wrong address is to send a postcard to that address... well duh, if the address truly is wrong, hello, how do you expect the postcard to get there genuises? Then the Newburgh location does not have a direct # so you have to call the 800#, and wait for them to contact Newburgh [and it never fails they are already closed], and then the relay of information begins... This is ridiculous and certainly not worth the $ I have spent on shipping for packages I could have gotten faster had I just driven to Portland OR to pick up the item myself!
More Fed Ex Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - packages not being delivered to the correct address.
- FedEx Corporate Services - fedex ground shipment from usa to canada
- FedEx Corporate Services - unethical behavior
- Fedex - not the female (african) driver, but the male (african with dreads) who actually throws/drops and not carefully place your packages at your door 
- FedEx Corporate Services - where the items were delivered