FashionNova / no refund. no item

I have never had a problem with fashionnova Infact probably 80% of my clothes are from fashionnova but this order has really discouraged me from any other future transactions !On the 23rd October 2018 I purchased 298$ worth of items, due to the distribution centre there were delays... which weren't told till after the order, I received an email stating after 10 days if the order was not shipped there will be an instant refund however if you want a refund click on the link and you will be refunded. I clicked on the link TWICE ! Emailed the customer service team TWICE... It is the 12th November 2018 still no response from either parties and I'm going on holiday this weekend... thank you fashionnova for the time and money wasted

Sh
Nov 12, 2018

Comments

• Na
      14th of Nov, 2018

I’m literally experiencing the same exact thing. Order was purchased on 10/19, they said they were moving distribution centers, and then after that they just went ghost on me, not responding to any of my emails! My order number is #22345914 it came up to $366.86 i’m livid!

• Sh
      14th of Nov, 2018

@Nani Crawford Do you think there’s any place to report to I heard of BBB but I’m from London not sure if that will cover me ... all I just want is my money back and I’ll leave them alone- I was so excited for the cardi b collection but I’m definitely put off!!!