Fashion Novaorder /refund not recieved

I am a new Fashion Nova customer and I have to say I am very disappointed. I have placed several orders and the most recent was placed Dec 2 and Dec 3 under the flat rate 2 day Domestic shipping. Needless to say that my order, a tracking number nor a delivery date is anywhere in site. I ordered simply because of the 2 day shipping I had an event this past weekend. So I had to spend more money to purchase another outfit from somewhere else. I also have a problem with them taking my entire purchase amount but I recieve partial orders. No one contacts me by email text.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in California, MDor phone call to let me know that my order would be missing some things and a refund will appear..I have to email Fashion Nova with proof of the shipping packaging slip screenshot showing that in fact the item is missing. I did recieve an email saying my refund has been processed but there is still no refund on my statement. On the items that Fashion Nova says that are out of stock. I went back on their website and it shows that they are in stock. It seems that they are just taking from the customer and that is not right. At this point I feel robbed, and taken advantage of. Something had to be done. They have Cardi B representing their company. I wonder what she do if these things happened to her.

Re