Farfetch.com / scam to get credit card info.
I ordered an item, got the cookie cutter/template email confirmation saying that within 48 hours, I'd get an email confirmation from the merchant with updates. Never got that second email. A week goes by. Still no email... and no product. But they had charged my credit card?? I call Farfetch and they told me sorry product sold out. So I asked if sold out - why did they charge my credit card a week later????? Now I've got random fraudulent charges on that credit card. Stay away - no deal is worth the headaches and frustration of fraud and scam!!!
More Farfetch.com Complaints & Reviews
- Farfetch.com - they do not honor what they've put up on their website and neither do their suppliers 
- Farfetch - counterfeit products - boutique verified
- Farfetch.com - they took some large sums of money from my bank account and I haven't even ordered anything from them 
- Farfetch.com - clarification from the ceo 
- Farfetch.com - they sell items from europe, don't respond for weeks, send to the us and for their returns they make you pay 200 customs and $55 shipping 
- Farfetch - I'm very disappointed with farfetch
- Farfetch - wrong size
- Farfetch.com - the shoes do not fit
- Farfetch.com - would never recommend them to a friend
- Farfetch - fraud