Farfetch / honorless

1 United States

I don't like to make the bad review but this company is so terrible.

I bought 2 pairs Burberry sneaker shoes online. There were their mistake to post the price, it was cheap compare with another stores. Then they don't sent them to me, while they already charged my Paypal account. One week later, I called +[protected] then got respond to wait. After that 1days, I tried to call again, and Cátia Barbosa, customer service, told me there was wrong price, she offered 20% off. I was OK but because I need to contact my brother for the other pairs ( 2pairs, 1 for me, 1 for him), so I said to respond by next day. She agreed and send me email for written document 24 hours responding.
Next day, I called back, less than 24 hrs, she did not want to answer me instead let some guy to answer. He read the email to me, I agreed to buy but only 1 pair for me. I just questioned if I can change the model and take 20% offer with it. He asked me to wait 1 minute, then return back to me let than minute. He said My order was cancelled, he can not do anything, I have to buy at regular price even with the current model, which is I ordered. No mater of what, they will not make the order with 20% off offer.

The regular price is $472.00 so 20% off is $94.00.

The world wide company like this but is not honor with customer. They sold their reputation with less than $100.00. I never seen any company like this in US. Farfecth is bas at UK and has office in LA.

LateIy I read the customer reviews, and a lot of them was prayed after made a order because this company is not honor event their price is cheaper than market a bit. BE CAREFUL with them.

Kh