Family Dollar Stores / wrongfully accused of stealing

1 Bronx, NY, United States Review updated:

Family dollar 5364. Me and my lady was here 9/8/18 around 8pm maybe a little earlier when an employee was by the doors to enter/exit as we was about to exit the store the employee said that we had to open our bags cause we were seen on cameras stealing, when we asked to see the cameras they didn't want to show us and continued asking us to open the bags, since we were not showing our bags soon later we were asked to leave but before leaving we did show our bags just to show the employees and customers we did not steal anything.

Js
Sep 9, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      9th of Sep, 2018

personally I would of said call the police if you think i'm stealing
    don't have to show them your bags

• Wh
      14th of Sep, 2018

If they told you where the cameras were, they have to kill you for knowing too much. Seriously, if you didn't steal anything, why didn't you show your bags to start with instead of arguing first.

• Pl
      24th of Sep, 2018

My husband got accused of stealing - I'm not sure what the store number was- but it didn't have to do with any bags--the manager said that he had stole multiple times but could not say when or show anything that backed the statement up. I feel like she just wanted to put her foot down on who could be in the store and who could not be in there- something really wrong is going on in the neighborhood we live in. I think because people are so uneducated and racist, they feel they can get away with their unethical behavior in a work environment. I am going to see what happens next time- when a different manager and employees are in the store.