Family Dollar Stores / unethical employee behavior
This incident occurred on 11/14/2017 at the 10747 Homestead location in Houston, TX. The employees name is Nicole and she basically threaten me and told me to get out the store before her Bipolar kicks in. she also made reference to the deodorant that I wanted. It's put up because of people like you that wants to get something for free. I told her I'm almost 60 yrs old and I don't steal or have time for this. I don't appreciate your employee addressing me in that manner at all. She also stated what she wanted to do to me and said girl bye get out the store.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care