Family Dollar Stores — store manager always complaining about her help
I visit Family Dollar in Hendersonville North Carolina at least twice or more a week. Sharon the manager is always saying, and I quote "No one does anything, I have to do it all. I have no help at all" The three ladies who work there along with Sharon, do work, you have a cashier and two assistant managers who I think do a good job. Most times Sharon is there by herself during the day, because there are not enough hours for everyone. And then when there are hours for more people, Sharon is complaining about all of them outside to other managers and customers. I feel sorry for the workers who work with Sharon, since they aren't appreciated. My wife and I are considering no longer going to this Family Dollar because of Sharon and all of her complaining when the ladies are actually working. I would think that a manager wouldn't say such horrible things about her workers when they actually do work.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were