Family Dollar Stores / ripoff
I went to a location in Atlanta, Ga where they are closing the store. After purchasing over $200 worth of items, went back and spent $26 -forgot to give the cashier my receipt to get my $5. He tells me to call corporate. Called corporate on 7.26.18 and spoke to a customer service-Josh. He's going to tell me that they're not able to redeem the $5, and have the balls to tell me I would have to go to another store-to [censored]g spend another $25 to get $5 dollar. I will not be going back to family dollar because FD owns Dollar General now. Good bye, Adios,
These are some sorry ass mother F'er.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care