Family Dollar Stores / customer service

1 Elyria, OH, United States Review updated:

I asked if I could get cAsh back so don't hzve to pay extra fee somewhere else . Asked how much I said 30$ she said well I really don't hzve it got a attitude went to safe like to hurry to open it cause I wanted cash back then came back to counter and said it only lets you take 25$ or next 50$ but still got a attitude . I alreAdy don't like going out in public. And insteaD if saying all that to me she should hzve just said no or put up a note again I see that plenty in there . Like they don't like you getting cash back . Will make a person go out farther to get what they need cause people are so rude in there.

Vi
Jul 24, 2018

Comments

• Ke
      27th of Aug, 2018

Sometimes they don't let you get cashback because cashiers are only allowed to have so much cash in their tils. Plus they don't like when cashiers use up their small change. So if a person behind you took all the 20s and 10s, they would have to spend the small change and get in trouble if they give cash back. Oops my explanation went too long. But it is nothing personal, for the most part. But they should never be rude to you either way.