Family Dollar / clean store
I do love my job but, don't get this...Constant complaints on the condition of the store from corp. well store has been open for about 20 yrs, we only have so many employees in store at one time to do ten diff. jobs. the floors are a night mare and need to be redone they cannot even be cleaned when cleaned -- they are stained so badly and the shelves are in the same condition--- customer go through the stack of hand carts to find a have way decent one but, there are none without at least a quarter of an inch of what looks like tar ------ uuuuggggg --- they need to put some of these corp assssssss in the stores then let them judge !!! i know they work but they need to actually work the stores. we get busier and busier and more and more side work ----- no additional pay and judged like that !!! come on corp get a clue ...
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care