Fairpoint comunications / Fios/bundle errors
1st Verizon wired my area for FIOS and no longer sold DSL in the area. I was required to purchase FOIS at the higher cost if I wanted Verizon. Fios required rewiring your home for fiber optic. I did so and bundled phone and direct TV for 99.99 per month plus taxes. Fois includes either MSN premium or Yahoo Premium w/ free virus and spyware.
Fairpoint takes over. They do not honor the bundle. After multiple requests they fix for 1 year of my 2 contract. Great I get to call again in a year. Internet upload speeds very low (speed test.com). Service spotty and slow.
Fairpoint moves to thier own system. Msn emails and contact list do not transition. did get Verizion email transition. I did not use this due to low quality filters and now have box full of spam. After being told by fairpoint I would have free access to fairpoints virus and spyware programs but would lose MSN I find out they want to chg 4.99 per month additional for use of these services.
17.99 DSL rqst ends up costing 53.99 for FIOS. no email. Now want additional 4.99 to equal the items I originally had in my contract. Billing only fixed for 1 year. Took me 3 hours to get this done.
Fairpoint is in breech of contract with all FIOS customers. Stay away. Once your rewired your screwed.
More Fairpoint comunications Complaints & Reviews
- Fairpoint Communications - Service 
- FairPoint Communications Maine - lack of service 
- Fairpoint Communications - Supreme Idiocy 
- Fairpoint Communications - Overbilling and lost order...
- Fairpoint - Horrible horrible horrible customer service 
- Fairpoint Communications - new service
- Fairpoint Communications - business phone
- Fairpoint Communications - internet
- Fairpoint - internet
- Fairpoint Communications New Hampshire - Internet service