Fairpoint Communications / Residential billing
Since FairPoint Communications took over from Verizon, trying to get someone in Customer Service has been useless! And the little message they play for faster service go on line...and I have had no contact on that end either!<br /><br />It is my feeling that this company bought off more than it could chew and the NH Public Utilities Commission bears some of the blame also for approving the deal! The PUC now is afraid to put on any heavy fines on Fairpoint fearing they will go belly up! The billing process is unacceptable, having been double billed after having the proof it was paid!<br /><br />Perhaps it is time for the PUC to step in and put Fairpoints' feet to the fire or order them to sell to a company that can take on the challenge!
More Fairpoint Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Fairpoint Communications - Service 
- FairPoint Communications Maine - lack of service 
- Fairpoint Communications - Supreme Idiocy 
- Fairpoint Communications - Overbilling and lost order...
- Fairpoint Communications - Poor Service / Unending delays 
- Fairpoint Communications - new service
- Fairpoint Communications - business phone
- Fairpoint Communications - internet
- Fairpoint - internet
- Fairpoint Communications New Hampshire - Internet service