Fairpoint Communications / Residential billing

1 NH, United States Review updated:

Since FairPoint Communications took over from Verizon, trying to get someone in Customer Service has been useless! And the little message they play for faster service go on line...and I have had no contact on that end either!<br /><br />It is my feeling that this company bought off more than it could chew and the NH Public Utilities Commission bears some of the blame also for approving the deal! The PUC now is afraid to put on any heavy fines on Fairpoint fearing they will go belly up! The billing process is unacceptable, having been double billed after having the proof it was paid!<br /><br />Perhaps it is time for the PUC to step in and put Fairpoints' feet to the fire or order them to sell to a company that can take on the challenge!

Comments

• Dj
      8th of Feb, 2012

I was told I had unlimited local and long distance when I signed up. My bill is including toll charges and they tell me that I do not have nationwide coverage. Could somebody tell me what is the difference between unlimited local/long distance and nationwide. The email answer I got made no sence whatsoever.