Fairpoint Communications / Billing
The worst part is how Fairpoint bills customers,
The bill always is due late in the month instead of being due in the beginning of the month like pretty much every other company bills its customers!
Which already makes you late when you pay the bill for service and since they advance bill you for the next month and add the amount of next month to the current months bill as soon as you receive it since most people pay bills and/or receive money in the beginning of the month.
Which means you pretty much get billed for both months at the same time and if you only pay the current months amount off they disconnect your service for failing to pay the whole amount (Both current month and the month in advance they add to the bill ahead of time).
If your service gets disconnected for failing to pay the in advance next months charge they add to the bill cause of the end of the month billing, Good luck with getting it turned back on anytime soon (It can take 3-5 days to reconnect service even if you phone in the payment directly to Fairpoint accounting).
Case in point the way Fairpoint Communications bills its customers is an outright disgrace and borders on the same exact way Comcast bills its customers!
More Fairpoint Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Fairpoint Communications - Service 
- FairPoint Communications Maine - lack of service 
- Fairpoint Communications - Supreme Idiocy 
- Fairpoint Communications - Overbilling and lost order...
- Fairpoint Communications - Poor Service / Unending delays 
- Fairpoint Communications - new service
- Fairpoint Communications - business phone
- Fairpoint Communications - internet
- Fairpoint - internet
- Fairpoint Communications New Hampshire - Internet service