Fairpoint Communication / Timly manner

1 Highgate, VT, United States

I called Fairpoint on 03-06-09 to have DSL hooked up, They said 1-2 days and I would receive my equip. well it was 1week and 3 days later...I hooked it up and called them of course after HOURS on hold trying to get through...They tell me that they can't get my line ready until 04-06-09 and I would have to wait until then. So I waited until 04-08-09 and called back only to find out they had to send a tech to my house...So tech shows up 04-17-09 and checks the computer and says it will be 1-2 days!!! (always 1-2 days). So I waited until 04-20-09 and call them again...Talked to a supervisor, WHAT DO I DO... I threatened to send their equip. back and cancel the whole thing, His statement to me was "DO WHAT YOU GOT TO DO". Not very professional. So I decided to wait it out a bit longer, So on 04-24-09 I called back again and was told there was a ticket out for my password guess what? Yeah 1-2days! So I wait again...So 05-07-09 I called the tech line and was told 1-2days, So I asked what he wanted me to do with their equip.? Answer? Whatever, Sorry we couldn't help you. CLICK...HUNG UP ON ME. And of course I am getting charged for the service and am disputing the charges...

Br