Fairfield Inn and Suites Acworth GA / service

Chattanooga, TN, United States

I had resverstion for October 6th though October 8th.for my grandson wedding Sunday. Saturday night was awful. We couldn't get any rest people running up and down the hall making all kind of noise. I call the front desk and the clerk that I had a complaint about what was happening. He didn't try to move us to another room.he was a forge I talk with.and then some drunk woman got on the phone and said that she was sorry. That same woman cane to my room knocking on my door said she was my friend and wanted to make a peace offering.i don't know this woman. And I didn't open the door. Later I went to get some ice there were some chips and a candy bar in front of the door. This wall a hell of a night. Then we check out Monday I remember leaving my pink Micheal kor watch on the bed as I got home I call the front desk and told them I had left my watch in the room. The lady I had talk to a first said let me check and said I don't see anything that had been turn in. And that she will tell the morning shift to call me.i haven't heard anybody. I know I left it in the room. I knew I wasn't going to get my watch back.that watch was centermenal to for breast cancer. It's just not any honest people anymore. I hope that I will never use this hote again.

Ko