ExxonMobil / unfair practice

Re: ExxonMobil

I have not only missed my trip to Cancun but also lost all of my money. I think that the way you all have handled passports over the last few months is a joke. At the time I processed my request, I was told 6 weeks. 10 Weeks later I have nothing. You should refund the money of all those which you have failed! I really don't expect you to response since you've ignored all of my previous emails.

• sanaali's Response, Jul 20, 2017

sir i have recieved an email from exxon mobil with attachment. so i have confrom its true or not

unfair practice

Comments

• Ro
      2nd of Jun, 2007

I pulled into a ExxonMobil station On the Run today to fill-up just like I,ve done up to this point several years. I was going to use my credit card, it would not take. I then used my speed-pass that also would not work. I moved to 4 other pumps, same thing. My wife went inside and the clerk said the pumps are out of gas and if we wanted gas use the next grade. There was no tapes bags to indicate the gas was out. We went down the street to a Shell and filled up. My wife stated she would not go into a exxon station ever again. I don't know yet. You need to get clerk that care.

• Mo
      18th of Jun, 2009

I have 2 sons that work at Mobil stations and the problem you had is at that particular station you should have reported it to the Station manger and if that didn't help then the Company. Despite the price of gas this company is outstanding in it's employee safety regulations.

• Lm
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Exxon Mobil Corporation - Fuel
    Cameron
    Texas

The marquee says $2.619 per gallon & I was charged $2.659 per gallon. Brought it to the stores attention & they said I would have to talk to the manager, April, but she was not there. I was just passing through this town. Picture of marquee & receipt are attached.

20th of Aug, 2018
    Exxon Mobil Corporation - Restroom.
    San Antonio
    Texas

The store is on 403 Fair Ave San Antonio Tx 78223 210 532 9556. Every time we go on Sunday between 900 and 930 PM the restroom seems to be out order. Look like they just don't want to clean the restroom or they are to lazy to clean them. that store is a high volume store.

20th of Aug, 2018
    Exxon Mobil Corporation - Oil and gas

Requiest of deposit for face to face interview in London

• Sh
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Exxon Mobil Corporation - I was refused service while trying to purchase gas.
    Miami
    Florida

I was unaware Exxon gas station closed at night. I was refused service while trying to purchase gas at Exxon on 120th street in Miami, FL 33176. I was told the store was closed.

• 01
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Exxon Mobil Corporation - Employee
    Seaford
    Delaware

Jennifer didn't ask me how I was doing and didn't tell me to have a good day. When I said thank you she said mhmm. She was friendly to my boyfriend and to the guy behind me but not to me. As long as she is working there I probably won't go to that Exxon anymore.

22nd of Oct, 2018
    Exxon Mobil Corporation - winnig prize
    uk
    Pakistan

i have received email from exxon mobile with attachment file, you winning prize.so i confrom its true or not.