ExxonMobil / unfair practice

Re: ExxonMobil

I have not only missed my trip to Cancun but also lost all of my money. I think that the way you all have handled passports over the last few months is a joke. At the time I processed my request, I was told 6 weeks. 10 Weeks later I have nothing. You should refund the money of all those which you have failed! I really don't expect you to response since you've ignored all of my previous emails.

Comments

• Ro
      2nd of Jun, 2007

I pulled into a ExxonMobil station On the Run today to fill-up just like I,ve done up to this point several years. I was going to use my credit card, it would not take. I then used my speed-pass that also would not work. I moved to 4 other pumps, same thing. My wife went inside and the clerk said the pumps are out of gas and if we wanted gas use the next grade. There was no tapes bags to indicate the gas was out. We went down the street to a Shell and filled up. My wife stated she would not go into a exxon station ever again. I don't know yet. You need to get clerk that care.

• Mo
      18th of Jun, 2009

I have 2 sons that work at Mobil stations and the problem you had is at that particular station you should have reported it to the Station manger and if that didn't help then the Company. Despite the price of gas this company is outstanding in it's employee safety regulations.