Exxon / initial charge on pump before starting to fill was not zero.
I was at the Exxon pump at the Kal's Food Stores 10, FG30123298001, on 10/24/2016, transaction #[protected]. After I swiped my card, and chose the fuel grade, the pump display showed that there was already $.03 worth of gas used. I did not have the pump in my car yet, so I know that nothing had come out yet.
I have a picture showing that initial charge. I use this station quite a bit when I go through town, so wonder how often this happens. May not be much money per transaction, but would add up.
More Exxon Complaints & Reviews
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - job scam 
- ExxonMobil - beware of this scam! 
- ExxonMobil - e-mail award lucky winner of month 
- ExxonMobil - winner of 450 000 
- [Resolved] ExxonMobil - unethical business practices 
- ExxonMobil - gas attendant
- Exxon - inconvenience 
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - mark ten cartilage
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - air pump
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - tiger mart