Expediahotel refuses to talk to us

Stayed at the Super 8 hotel in South Jordan, Utah 6-27/7-1-18. Requested someone to unplug toilet and was told we needed to come get the plunger [which by the way in a plastic grocery bag that had holes which leaked water, plunger had dried toilet paper stuck to it]. We unplugged it but it kept plugging up. My husband removed the lid and found that the flapper was defective and would shutbut too fast not letting the excess water flush the toilet. Bottom line, we had to hold the handle until all waste was flushed and then let go. There were cigarette burn holes all over bedspread [nonsmoking room?] pink fingernail polish on blanket and telephone, which tells me the blanket wasn't changed for us. Security door on side was broke and door did not even close! Managers response was "You didn't get hurt, did you?" When I called he said "Well things go wrong and you find lots of things if you wanted to" speak to Expedia and don't call me again. He did send a very rude man to our room next day with a very large metal snake for the toilet but it wasn't plugged, he came in anyway and threw dirty water everywhere then left us to clean up. We would like at least half refund if not a full. Laundry room had 2 washers for 3 floors of rooms and one was broken! Waited 2 hrs to get a washer. Note, major basketball tournament in town and we had a full team there.

Di