Expedia / bad experience

United States Review updated:

Never used expedia.com before. Wanted to go away for a romantic weekend in New York City to see a play - booked hotel reservations through Expedia.com. Hotel was rated as 3 starts got there and it was a horrble hotel ... horrible small cheap looked like a hotel you rent by the hour. I coiuld notsleep there even for a night. Left the hotel, front desk manager said I would get arefund if I call Expedia. I called expedia right after I leftthey said call back their manager was not around. I called back 5times got the run around then finally they said no refund.I went around the block got a great hotel room in a classy hotel for $50 a night cheaperthan the expedia hotel. DO NOT USE EXPEDIA -VERY VERY FRUSTRATING.

Ha

Comments

• Dj
      21st of Oct, 2012

Couldn't agree more! Booked through Expedia. Hotel was supposed to have a Pool, Internet, Phone and other amenities. Well, technically, they had a pool - closed, internet - not working, phone - not working, the only thing the hotel had going for it was the "indoor - outdoor" type carpet in the room and the genuine cum staned blankets... We left immediately. Refund? I doubt it. Back to Orbitz!!!