Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard Classic

India Review updated:
Worst service for AMC:

I lodged a complaint on 23.12.2007 with your helpline and the ref. no allotted is 34883. Even after repeated calling to the following numbers : [protected]/70/71, no one has turned up so far. Today also they are saying that they are planning to come on 07th or 08th of this month. I have never seen such a worst and atrocious reply to a customer by its service engineer. I need some telephone numbers of officials who can be contacted for Chennai city.
Ma

Comments

Na
  18th of Apr, 2008
I m fade up from Eureka Forbes and there customer executive, because Eureka is not providing the service to there customer, I called the helpline on 31/3/08 - 3/4/08 and many more times but my acqua guard is as till today it was, no one is attending the complaint and the phone no of your officer Mr Patel tel no: 28708115 / 28708281 is just ringing no one is attending the phone. so what is the use of paying the anual service charges, if no one is going to attend the complain.
As
  3rd of Jun, 2008
I bought my Eureka Forbes Aqua guard classic on dtd 29.03.2005 through installment basis . But in the the acquagurd packet there is no manual or warranty card. Your representative install the product. But, when i asked them where is the manual and waranty card. He said that there is no waranty card or manul in this packet. I will give you tomorrow. He also said when the product packing the manual or waranty card not insert it by company. I will agree with them. But he did not give the waranty card and manual till 14.05.2008. My second installment date is 15.05.2008 i have deicided that i stopped the cheque, then he must come and give the warranty card and manual. After 15.05.08 he give the waranty card and manual to me. But in this period i have told to varius time, he said i will give you today, but not given. I have decided not payment the install amount those i have stopped. In your cuttack office there is no good representative. I have also decide the payment given those are stooped after all the cheuqe cleared.
Pm
  25th of Jul, 2008
Eureka Forbes Chennai is one of the best example for how the service should not be. I feel I have choosen the worst product. I bought Aquaguard Booster in May 2008 and I'm yet to get invoice for the same. Thank god I bought this thro my credit card. So I have some sort of proof. Initially the service Person Balasubramanian said I'll get invocie from Delhi directly, because I'm paying thro credit card. Till date I have not got the invoice. In between my machine gave problem I shouted like a mad and got sales head number Mr. Sreekumar 9841281026 thro him on the same day I got TN head number Mr.Jayaprakash Ph: 9360344140 (not sure whether he is TN head). After 3 hours I got my machine serviced. But till date i have not got my invocie. Today when I contacted the sale head, he put conference to another guy and they both have promised they will send the invoice in a day or two. I'm not sure when I'll get my warranty card.

My experience is don't talk to them in pleasing soft way. Shout and blast them to get the work done.
Di
  28th of Jan, 2009
All complaints are Genuine and we must drag Eureka Forbes to Consumer Court as they are cheating the consumer taking the advantges of one time sale to the customer.

Last one week I have become mad calling people for repairing my unit which I bought from Eureka sales person
at my home. I am trying to get Phone no. of MD or VP level person to lodged the complaint but unfortunately
I am unable to get the numbers.

I have decided in case in my life any Eureka Forbes sales person come to my house to sale any item surely I will give a big slap on him.

Request if anyone can guide whether we can approach Consumer court for not giving after sales service by companies.

Eureka Forbes Logo Eureka Forbes
Customer Care Service
Overall Satisfaction Rating

170 Reviews
B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon Innova Marathon NextGen, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg Lower Parel
Mumbai