Eureka Forbes (Aquaguard) / Beware of this company

1 India Review updated:

I have bought a water purifier of this company(aquaguard). After six months from buying it started to make tension for me . sometimes it stop responding, sometimes it did not start.

Really it was bad luck for me when i decided to buy it.

Now from 2 months it didn't work continously.
I have called customers care hundreds of time, but noone have come yet.
They ( sales excutives) have no tension about the old customers, only new customers they reffered.

So Please don't decide to buy it ever and forever.

Comments

• Ku
      17th of Nov, 2007
    eurekaforbes aquaguard - no service for amc for 12 days
    eurekaforbes
    India

aquaguard is not working since last 12 days. we got no service after so many complaints.we already had contract with them for service for 1 year.

• Mu
      12th of Jan, 2008

I have bought a water purifier of this company(aquaguard) booster model. After three months from buying it started to make tension for me . And now (in month of January 2008, it finally stopped working. I am complaining for last 15 days through their cental complaint number in Delhi 39 88 33 33, but nobody is turning up to attend the the instrument. I am fed up with the filter and now I think that I did a grave mistake by buying this absurd filter whose machine as well as the whole service department is 'useless'. They just are interested in wooing the customer by coming in well dressed manner, talk sweetly, show as if they are the best filter makers; but it is all false! They are the worst people on this universe.

I appeal to all with folded hands, "Please do not get your self trapped with the sales personnel of Aquaguard and buy this instrument. Otherwise you will repent".

Mukesh Khare, PhD
    41, New campus, IIT Delhi
    New Delhi - 110018

• Bh
      16th of Jan, 2008

I have a aquaguard (Forbes) for sometime. It seems a number of fake service agencies have sprung up in Mumbai and may be in other cities too. One such is :

RUBICON Water purifies services,
    Regd office : Bhana Sukar Estate, Gandhi nagar,
    Jogeshwari (W) , Mumbai - 400 102,

B.O. : C/7, Vimukta Shanti Niketan, opp. Kamgar Nagar
    Kurla (E), Mumbai

This agency did a one time service and then took out a two year service contract with me. That is the last i saw them. Now they refuse to show up even after the service date is over by a month.

There may be many such fake service agencies. Eureka Forbes website does not list this agency as an authroised agency. My phone call to Forbes service centre confirmed that the above Rubicon Sgency is not an authorised service agency. Closer scrutiny of the reciept also shows that it is a fake reciept, made out to look similar to earlier genuine Eureka Forbes service reciept.

Looks like there are lots of fake sales and service agents of well known brands trying to palm off fake products and services.

• Ra
      19th of Jan, 2008

I have purchased aqua guard RO two weeks back and till today the service guys are not able to deliver the unit and get it installed..daily they give false commitments and make me to wait..when i call them at the commited time their cell's are switched off. am frustrated for not getting the product even after having paid the down payment..and already am cheated when i purchased the aqua sure before this. that piece of ### (aqua sure) dosent work at all and its a flop product...the company sucks
    Ravi deshnur
    Bangalore

• Am
      7th of Feb, 2008

Stop talking like this i think you all are not user of aqquaguard..
    if you are let me know at amarjeet23000@yahoo.com

• Su
      11th of May, 2008

I have purchased the "Aqua Sure (Model 3000)" on dated 13.3.2008 from the office "PURA NATURA", O.T. Road, Balasore, Orissa, India- 756001, (sales person- Pardeep Sahoo, Ph no- 9238525051. The company doesnot come till today for maintainance(i.e. after One month) . The product dosent work at all. Water is still contains mud. The lower jar wall getting blackened. Floating mud were get jammed the carbon filter which is at lower pane which cause water flowing stopped.
    So, what about the 5 stages water cleaning. I don't know how the company tested and on which type water. It 's doesn't equal or equivallent to Boil Water. I want refund my amount(Rs. 2990.00) paid to you on behalf of "Eureka Forbes" and "Aquaguard".

• De
      4th of Jun, 2009

Eureka Forbes Aquaguard guys are BIG FRAUDS. they told me that for two years, my Aquguard Total RO will be serviced free of cost. Now when it is one year, the servicing guys have come to my place asking me to change all the filter parts which costs INR 3, 500! Most importantly they did not carry the machine to measure the hardness or quality of the water. Now, how can I see the quality of the water and decide whether or not to change the carbon filters? I called up the customer service guys, who does not have any information. They said "jo bhi karna hai service centre waale karenge... we do not have any idea!" And these are teh people who get MAKE (Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise) awards for customer service!!!

• De
      4th of Jun, 2009

My suggestion to all customers:
    DO NOT BUY ANY AQUAGUARD PRODUCTS.

• Ni
      11th of Jun, 2009

i have purchased d aquaguard 6 months ago. we never know we have purchased a problem. The guy (name was Deepak) who installed the aquaquard told us that you will get your bill after 6 months and your aquaguard will be serviced regularly for 1 year after every 3 months. only after 3 months, waterr taste changed and no serviceman came here for servicing. we called that guy (Deepak number was-9813273752) hunderd times but all was in vein. some how we got the number of office and they sent a guy who first asked about bill . we told him everything. he told us that guy (Deepak) was fraud and has cheated the company. i want to know "ISME HMARA KA KASOOR HAI, IF THAT GUY HAS CHEATED THE COMPANY, COMPANY SHOULD EMPLOY ONLY THE TRUSTWORTHY PERSON, SHOULD CHECK THE RECORD" tell me what to do now ?????he also told i have checked your record also, there was no entry of your name.TELL ME WHAT WE HAVE TO DO NOW.WATER TASTE IS VERY BAD. i HAV PAID Rs.12500.YOU CHEATED US. WHAT WE SHOULD UNDERSTAND FROM IT YOU ARE A FRAUD COMPANY.NEVER BUY PRODUCTS FROM YOU.YOU WILL DEFINITELY SUFFER IN FUTURE.

Nisha Garg

Eureka Forbes (Aquaguard) - POOR SERVICE AFTER SALE
    EUREKA FORBES
    India
    eurekaforbes.com

I am very sorry to inform you that I have very bad experience with Eureka Forbes. Their (Trichy branch in Tamil nadu) service after the sale of products is very very poor. Though I had an A.M.C for my earlier for my water purifier for two years which is having four services they were not coming regularly and with very great difficulties I have got 3 services. Now came a representative by name Sri Manikandan with his mobile No. 9659336007 (T.Nadu) brain washed my wife and asked to replace the old one with GOLD nova telling some ### and bull stories. As I have very bad experience with the company I have told my wife not to go for this. But the fellow continued his work of brain wash to which my wife scummed. On the day of booking the fellow waited up to 21.30 hours (i.e till my return from office) and took a cheque for the new one on 30.09.2010. As there was no response from him with regard to the supply of the set, I have taken the pain of traveling to the eureka forbes for two times and finally on 05.10.2010 he brought a set and hung into the old nails and stated that he will come and fix the set properly on the next day i.e. 06.10.2010 since he did not have a electrical driller. But I was waiting waiting for more than 17 days. Nothing was heard. I personally contacted him and advised him above his not fixing up the new set. Though he assured that he will come tomorrow he did not come till date. Of course I remember that a particular community businessmen will hung a Board with the words "To-day cash and Tomorrow Credit". Whenever you go you can see this board and pay cash every day. Like that this boy did not come till date. So I do not require any confirmation for my belief that after service is very very poor with Eureka Forbes. If I am not getting the things done, I am thinking of going to consumer forum.

• Ge
      12th of Oct, 2011

sir,
    We had purchased aquaguard total ro reviva but we are facing techicinal problem once in every 45days from the day of our purchase, i suspect that there is techicinal problem in the unit which is provided to me because same time my sister and my brother also bought the same but till date there is no such problem.

when there is a problem i call the customer care and put a compliant but ur team does not give attention on the service .

The recent complian details are as follows :
    on the following days i gave the compliant and the respond of it is as follows
    Date compliant no. solution given
    8-10-11 85668568 no one attended the call
    11-10-11 85686172 no one attended the call
    12-10-11 they did not take this compliant? ??????????????

So request that this should be replaced with a good one.

Regds
    Geethanji

• Us
      11th of Jul, 2017

This is the worst choice to select this product and please do not take insurance/maintenance card. :(