Eureka Forbes / Aqua Guard Water Purifier / Is this the way Eureka Forbes works!

I am an aggrieved owner of an Aqua Guard water purifier. I am shocked to see the level of service being offered by Eureka Forbes, for reasons briefed below -

1. None of the nos mentioned on the web site (Service Franchisee Phone Nos) are ever working

2. Finally, I get through to one of your service agents, with whom i also did my last AMC (expired in June 2007) M/s Radiant Enterprises, Wanorie, Pune (Phone No.020-[protected])

3. We have been requesting the Agency to depute their Engineer for servicing our water purifier and renewal of the AMC since over a month.

4. However, to our utter disgust, no one has paid heed to our calls.

Is this the way Eureka Forbes works?

It wasn't just for the product, but also an assured level of Service for which i bought an EF Water Purifier after spending more than what i would have had to spend on any other purifiers. AND I feel sad to see such bad services being offered.

Comments

• Na
      16th of Mar, 2008

Yes, they are claiming that they are the best water purifier seller and service provider in India. But they are claiming for themselves only. I believe now a days their quality also decreases to a great extent. Their service is the worst one. You may buy a purifier but you will get no one after their selling ends.

• Bu
      19th of Feb, 2009

I'm going to buy one of theirs product..and you guys...

• Dm
      11th of Jun, 2009

Dear sir, I have installed Acquqguard compact in the month April -09 and in jun -09 there is problem in Acquqguard compact unit.Red Led is blinking n water is not coming through Acquqguard compact unit even though pressure of water is sufficient n voltage is 240 volts.I HAVE CALLED TO CONCERN TECHNICIAN 6 TIMES BUT HE IS NOT RESPONDING TO MY CALL.please instruct to concern to take necessary action.

15th of Oct, 2009

Dear sir, I have installed the Aqua guard inova model water purifier last year. The filter has been changed. The problem i face is that water oozes out of the OUTLET even in the switch off mode. The service engineer claims that it is due to the water pressure. This reason is not acceptable. kindly rectify the complaint keeping in mind the customer satisfaction.

N. RAVIPRAKASH

Eureka Forbs - water purifier - not working since 7 days
    Forbes India ltd.
    India
    eurekafobes.com

No body is listening for complaint.
    Water purifier is dead.