eTourandTravel.com / Not allowed to cancel!
July 10/07, I had a call from Kenny Whitington whom was promoting a trip. After much hesitation, I agreed to look over the information. After discussing our budget with my husband, we decided that this trip was not for us. I purchased the trip for $169 on my visa and I was told that I could cancel anytime within 15 days. On July 16/07, my husband went to cancel the trip (I was away camping for 2 weeks), and he was told that he could not cancel the trip because his name was not on the form. A few days later, after receiving the information package, my husband tried to cancel again. He was denied because my name was on the form. On July 27/07, I returned from camping and immediately phoned to cancel. I was told that the 15 grace period was over and that the trip was mine. I could sell or transfer the trip to a friend or family. This is a trip that not just anyone would go for since you are required to sit through one to two hour presentation on time share. We regret ever getting involved in any of this. My information number is 1196409 and I would like to talk to the supervisor regarding this matter. This is the only solution that I was given when I phoned to cancel. I'm not sure how reliable a email complaints department is and I look forward to some sort of solution resolved from this.
More eTourandTravel.com Complaints & Reviews
- ETourandTravel - Never send them any money! 
- Etour And Travel - Unauthorized charge! 
- eTourandTravel.com - Scam and rip-off! 
- Etour And Travel - Do not deal with this company! 
- Etour And Travel - fraud/sexual harrsment 
- ETourandTravel - Misrepresented said i got a trip to Orlando Florida Disneyland
- ETourandTravel - Unauthorized debit from my checking account 
- Etour And Travel - false info and theifs
- Etour And Travel - ripped off
- ETourandTravel - scamed money