Etour And Travel / scam

Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

I booked a florida vacation package with etour and travel for $399. Package included 4 nights hotel, rental car, full breakfast, $100.00 voucher for disney parks. I understood we would have to sit through presentation for their timeshare. When i booked over the phone, the salesman told me the hotel was a couple of minutes from the parks. Hotel was 25 miles away (45 min. with traffic). He also told me the hotel had shuttle buses to all the parks (no shuttle buses at all). He also told me there was a breakfast buffet included with the hotel (no breakfast unless you pay $12.95 per person each day). As for the rental car, we didn't need one because we drove down. The salesman told me he would give us an extra $100.00 voucher for the park. I had an 11:30 appointment to go through the presentation. I arrived at 10:30 to voice my complaints. The lady behind the desk said she would get us through the presentation early. After being ignored for the next two hours, at 12:30 I told them I would not go through their presentation and they could keep their Disney vouchers so I paid for my own tickets. The name of the time share is Vacation Villasat Fantasyworld 4999 Kyngs Heath rd Kissimmee Florida. The people at the resort were very rude and didn't seem to care if we wern't satisfied with the service we recieved.

Comments

• Pi
      17th of Dec, 2010

Scammed into buying 2 packages, received refunds for them but was told have 2 purchases but not given any information to what they are. Called an idiot because refused to buy package and told that if I can feed my kids I can come up with $99