Etisalat / over billing

musaffah abu dhabi , abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates

eLife triple play

with due respect i would like to bring in your kind notice, I am the victim of eLife triple play using internet, landline and television eLife channels. i got package for 359 AED/month, last month when I went to pay my net dues at delma mall etisalat franchise I handed over 360AED to cashier named(Jolutalo) he told me you have due 330 AED for net so I have paid 330 AED as Receipt no-11171-1.in account no-[protected].in next month when I went to same place as above mentioned, cashier told me to pay 420AED because you did not pay full amount in last month, so after a long discussion etisalat representative could not satisfied me and I have to pay 420AED.hence I would like to ask you why I have to pay 420 AED although my connection package is 359 AED/month. previous month if I could not pay full amount its due to cashier mistake why he have done like this I don't know? but I think he intentionally he made this mistake because he knows what happen will be in future. now I request to department to adjust my extra paid money in next month, which one I have paid by receipt no-14016-1.

Ta