Etisalat Mobile / wrongly charged aed 328 / - (mobile no. - [protected]) after closing the account with reference no.[protected]

Dear Team,

This issue is to bring to your kind attention that my post paid no [protected] was in usage till 7th Feb 2016, however I disconnected that number on 7th Feb and paid 364 dhr to clear all the outstanding till tat time after discussed with Al wahada etisalate outlet service provider & i crossed checked twice with them after paying 364 dhr there will no other outstanding in future and they confirmed for the same and gave me reference no. [protected]. After 7th Feb 2016 that number was never used. The agent closed that number successfully with all relevant documents and provided ref no [protected] for further reference if any.

Now after one year, my home services like tv connection, landline and Internet connections are disconnected on the account that my bills are not paid or payment is due on phone no [protected] without informed ( through mail or call) to us.

Why did not they communicate us on my alternate registered number or email id before disconnecting the services?????

As stated earlier that all my dues were clear one year back only so how Come now any payment can be outstanding again.

Request for and immediate resolution on the same.

Thanking