Having problems with Mobilink?

Mobilink Customer Service Contacts

5 P Gulberg II
Lahore
Pakistan - N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mobilink Customer Service. Initial Mobilink complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mobilink above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mobilink. Discuss the issues you have had with Mobilink and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Mobilink Complaints & Reviews

MobilinkInstallation of jazz mobile tower

To
The Managers,
The Mobilink
Pakistan.
Subject: application for installation of mobile phone towers

Respected Sir,
This is to inform you that I want to install Mobile Booster/Mobile Tower /Wireless Tower. I have one place in village Qasim kalay near Taru jabba.
I m living in Qasim kaly. This is most suitable location for your Mobile/Wireless Booster installation. Mostly here Mobilink signal are very low there are three to four villages that have facing the signal problem. I have 4 to 20 canal of plot I provide this place for reasonable rent.
Kindly send your Survey Team for inspection of your business.
Thank you.
Name of Contact Person: Engineer kaleemullah khan
Contact Nos:[protected]

Installation of jazz mobile tower

MobilinkJazz mahana bachat offer

Mobilink jazz provide an offer named as jazz mahana bachat offer for thier customers i used this offer for a month but after the ending of the month i reactivate this offer but the message appear on screen is that there might be an issue this offer cannot b activated like that. I am trying to activate this for almost 20 days. I also call at their help line number 111 but they also not resolve my issue. Is this kind of service they providing to their customer

MobilinkNetwork is weak on my number

Am using mobilink jazz number [protected] from years. In the same mobile my zong number is working properly but jazz number always has network problem. I have replaced Sim slots and even change the mobile but there is always network problem on my jazz number. please resolve this issue.
      Imtiaz Ahmed
      District Rahim yar khan.
      [protected]
      [protected]

Nov 14, 2020

Mobilink — Tower

To The Managers, The Mobilink Pakistan. Subject: application for installation of mobile phone...

MobilinkI have signal issues

Respected Sir,
        I am Interested in to installing Mobilink Jazz / Warid Mobile Tower. There is no JAZZ / Warid tower installed in our area that's why we are facing shortage signal and also cannot use Internet data 3G/4G signal due to low network coverage in our area. I have alot of land in Quetta balochistan
        Kindly send your Survey Team for inspection and give us a chance to consider for Installation of tower.
        Shoaib khilji
        Contact #: [[[protected]]]
        Address: Plot # Mashriqi bypass near tameer nau school Quetta, Pakistan.

I have signal issues

MobilinkBalance is detecting

My balance is detecting with out any reason even not a special services is activated on my number.
          I even call on help line but in vain they said your balance is not detecting and said system mein nahe aa rahi koi bhi deduction.
          Even it's not coming in balance or usage details but balance is continuously detecting.
          I am very old customer of jazz but now Jazz is only a [censored], they are looting the people I am very much fed up with them.
          They have not right to detect or activate any [censored] services which customers don't want to activate.
          Resolve my issue.

MobilinkInstallation Of Tower

To
            The Concern,
            The Mobilink
            Abbaspur coloney 190NB sargodha, Pakistan.
            Respected Sir,
            I am Interested in to installing Mobilink Jazz / Warid Mobile Tower. There is no JAZZ / Warid tower installed in our area that's why we are facing shortage signal and also cannot use Internet data 3G/4G signal due to low network coverage in our area. I have a lot of place in abbaspur coloney 190NB sargodha.
            Khurram zafar
            Contact #: [[[protected]]]
            Address: abbaspur çoloney 190NB sargodha, Pakistan.

MobilinkWhy balance deducted automatically!

Few days before I came to know full offer balance upload more than 100 rupees. I asked my brother and he loaded 500 rupees, after one week I have checked and found Rs 72.38 deducted. I want clarification on this, why this amount is deducted.

Regards,
              Abdul Ghani Sharif

Why balance deducted automatically!

MobilinkNo mobile signal / very poor signal

I would like to launch complaint that there is no Mobile phone signal or very bad signal reception at my residence. When I inquire same with neighbors everyone is facing same issue either no signal or very bad signal reception.

could you kindly look into this matter and try to resolve ASAP.

Kind regards,

Mohammad Shoaib Hai
                Add: IH-154, AFOHS, Falcon Complex, New Malir, Karachi,

MobilinkJazz - balance deduction

Hello
                  this is my number [protected].
                  My balance is deducted without any activity.
                  Yesterday I checked my balance it was 373.today when I want to get internet package it said the balance is 165 Rs.and after 1 hour I checked again it was 0.i can't understand this.plz acknowled this

MobilinkRequest for restoration of expired minutes and mbs [protected]

I am loyal subscriber of jazz super duper monthly offer, for years. My month offer was to expire on 1st april, that I could not do in time, and it is 2nd april today and I have lost all my accuulated free calls MBs etc, thanks to current post covid 19 scenario.
                    I believe it must be in your kind knowledge that under locak down situation things are not normal. keeping in view my past track record. I humbly request that my accumulated package free calls and MBS be restored. I shall be very thankful to you.
                    I also would like to bring it to your information that, I did call at help line, and waited and waited and waited and when finally my call was through to one agent, but unfortunately my experince has been very unpleasant.

MobilinkThe worst network

The worst network I have used so for I'm trying to contact helpline from 11 Am they are attaing my call after 30 min and they are dropping of I highlighted issue more than 8 times that in my city there is network issue kindly work on it but you people are too stupid to do so

Mobilinksms not sending try again problem

Plz check the problem this number [protected]

MobilinkBalance is deducted

Hello my number is [protected].
                          I called U.S.A yesterday and balance was 91 ruppees.
                          I talked 6:32 minutes and my remaining balance after call was 48 ruppees.
                          Why this huge deduction happened?
                          I used to call U.S.A every month and i have never faced this huge amount of deduction from my balance.
                          Kindly do check my complain and take action on it thanks.

MobilinkInternet speed

You are not providing internet speed like you used to provide. The speed of 4G is very unsatisfactory.

Feb 23, 2020

Mobilink — Mera jazz debit atm card abi tk mila ni aj 15 din poray ho chuke hai 9 feb k registration karwai the main.nay

Dear Customer, Rs 599.00 has been paid for issuance of JazzCash Visa Debit Card on 09/02/2020 at 20:31:59...

Mobilinkinstallation for new mobilink/warid

Respected Sir,
                              I am Interested in to installing Mobilink Jazz / Warid Mobile Tower. There is no JAZZ / Warid tower installed in our area that's why we are facing shortage signal and also cannot use Internet data 2G/ 3G/4G signal due to low network coverage in our area. I have a 10 kenal place in District khyber tehsele bara akha khel mada khel akhoon talab sadiqulah kaley. This is very papolatetd & speared area. there are 10000 peoples levid in thes area.
                              Name. Hikmatulah son of Sadiqulah
                              Contact #: [protected] [protected]
                              Address: Distric khyber akakhel madakhel akhoon talab sadiqulah kaley.

Mobilinkinstall mobilink/warid tower

Respected Sir,
                                I am Interested in to installing Mobilink Jazz / Warid Mobile Tower. There is no JAZZ / Warid tower installed in our area that's why we are facing shortage signal and also cannot use Internet data 2G/3G/4G signal due to low network coverage in our area. I have a 80 marla place in jhelum jada
                                Hikmatulah S/O Sadiqulah
                                Contact [protected] [protected]
                                Address: Distric khyber tehsele bara com akakhel madakhel akhoon talab sadiqula kaley.

MobilinkI am complaining about internet services

My name is Nisar i am from Pakistan District Rawalpindi Tehsil Taxila i use Moblink internet Weekly Services but the problem i am facing with 4g Internet services specially at evening time from 6PM to 11PM the internet speed becomes to slow just to 200Kbps please fix the internet service problem i am professional optional trader and the app i am using recommend fast internet connection and i am unable to use it at evening time please fix this problem and solve the internet services problem

Jan 23, 2020

Mobilink — interested to install tower on my place

To The Concern, The Mobilink jhelum jada, Pakistan. SUBJECT: APPLICATION FOR INSTALLATION OF MOBILE PHONE...