Complaints & Reviews

sms not sending try again problem

Plz check the problem this number [protected]

Jazz — Balance is deducted

Hello my number is [protected].
I called U.S.A yesterday and balance was 91 ruppees.
I talked 6:32 minutes and my remaining balance after call was 48 ruppees.
Why this huge deduction happened?
I used to call U.S.A every month and i have never faced this huge amount of deduction from my balance.
Kindly do check my complain and take action on it thanks.

Internet Speed

You are not providing internet speed like you used to provide. The speed of 4G is very unsatisfactory.

Mera jazz debit atm card abi tk mila ni aj 15 din poray ho chuke hai 9 feb k registration karwai the main.nay

Dear Customer, Rs 599.00 has been paid for issuance of JazzCash Visa Debit Card on 09/02/2020 at 20:31:59. Deduction: Rs 599.00, Balance:Rs 71.00. TID: [protected]. Your Visa...

installation for new mobilink/warid

SUBJECT: APPLICATION FOR INSTALLATION OF MOBILE PHONE TOWER
Respected Sir,
I am Interested in to installing Mobilink Jazz / Warid Mobile Tower. There is no JAZZ / Warid tower installed in our area that's why we are facing shortage signal and also cannot use Internet data 2G/ 3G/4G signal due to low network coverage in our area. I have a 10 kenal place in District khyber tehsele bara akha khel mada khel akhoon talab sadiqulah kaley. This is very papolatetd & speared area. there are 10000 peoples levid in thes area.
Kindly send your Survey Team for inspection and give us a chance to consider for Installation of tower.
Name. Hikmatulah son of Sadiqulah
Contact #: [protected] [protected]
Address: Distric khyber akakhel madakhel akhoon talab sadiqulah kaley.

install mobilink/warid tower

SUBJECT: APPLICATION FOR INSTALLATION OF MOBILE PHONE TOWER
Respected Sir,
I am Interested in to installing Mobilink Jazz / Warid Mobile Tower. There is no JAZZ / Warid tower installed in our area that's why we are facing shortage signal and also cannot use Internet data 2G/3G/4G signal due to low network coverage in our area. I have a 80 marla place in jhelum jada
Hikmatulah S/O Sadiqulah
Contact [protected] [protected]
Address: Distric khyber tehsele bara com akakhel madakhel akhoon talab sadiqula kaley.

I am complaining about internet services

My name is Nisar i am from Pakistan District Rawalpindi Tehsil Taxila i use Moblink internet Weekly Services but the problem i am facing with 4g Internet services specially at evening time from 6PM to 11PM the internet speed becomes to slow just to 200Kbps please fix the internet service problem i am professional optional trader and the app i am using recommend fast internet connection and i am unable to use it at evening time please fix this problem and solve the internet services problem

interested to install tower on my place

To The Concern, The Mobilink jhelum jada, Pakistan. SUBJECT: APPLICATION FOR INSTALLATION OF MOBILE PHONE TOWER . Respected Sir, I am Interested in to installing Mobilink Jazz...

unknown number want about farad me. he wants hack my account

Assallam-o-allikum Sir.
kuch Time pahly mujhe aak Unknown No sy call ayi or uss my mujhe company ka Nomaihinda zahir kiya. or mujhe Account k bary meen pocha. or kaha k app ka account band hojye ga cash account.app apny Mobail *786*3*1*[protected] sy yeh dial kro or apna pin bato. or jab meeny pocha k app kahan sy baat kar rahy ho tu behan ki gali dy kar band kar diya. iss no sy call ayi thi. sir mery pass audio b hy recording.

[protected]

unknown number want about farad me. he wants hack my account

internet service

i subscribed 159 for weekly internet they provide 7 GB DATA AND ACQUIRE MONEY but internet service is very bogus video streaming is held 2.no privacy on this mobilink service of...

jazz weekly package

My complain is about package i lost almost 4 to 600 due to company miss guidence on last friday i have a popup message from company that u must avail this offer in which u get 1000 onnet 50 ofnet minutes and many more so that i activate this package but i want dispute of this package because of this package i lost credit in me mobile many time
And today i call customer care they guide me about the package (its a location ased package and u r not in balochistan) so why company send me this pop up if i am not in balochistan and why activate my package
Mera takriban 4 s 600 ka balance is chaker me ur gya h k package hua wa hme dispute chahta hu or q k me location p ni hu to is package me s ak b chez use ni hui is package ko b deactive kiya jay or mjy meri rakam wapis ki jay please

weekly all rounder offer

AOA h r u. I have activated *747# weekly offer on 28-12-19. balance was deducted from my account against such offer. today 39 Rs was wasted on calls after that i came to know that the said weekly package is not working. i dialed the command *747*2# their 1000 mobilink minutes 50 other network 250 mbs and sms was present. i got Jittery what is happening package is their and why my money is going wasted. i called on helpline and Mr. Gohar told me that *747# package is not available for Faisalabad. this service is valid for Quetta and some other cities of Baluchistan.my point is if package is not valid for Faisalabad then why this package is activated here in Faisalabad. if we are not able to use such offer after deduction customer came to know that your balance is deducted but you are not eligible to use such services. are we living on Jupiter their having law of forest. no government agency is going to ask what is this going on. mobilink is a reputed company and it must not use such bad tactics. kindly return my 140 Rs in my account and make some laws and improve more service that if some services are not be able to be used their must not be any deductions. their must be some restrictions/ intimations.

Regards

Husnian Khalid

call from [protected]

i was called saying if i have a number [protected] on my sim than i may contact this above number, i have a prize of one million and a Bike for me,
Please let me know whats this and if its a cheat caller than it requires an action against and if such callers are from the company,
Caller Number : [protected]

Tarique M Saeed
Ph.No, [protected]
Rawalpindi

jazzcash

Today I Recieved a call From a jazz num [protected]. He Said i am Employer of jazzcash and there is need to register your jazzcash account again, some biomatric verification is required but acctually there was no issue in my jazzcash account, He tried my Mpin To Stole Money from my account, He is trying to stole money and that's not good for company standard. kindly take action about this person and block his num. I'll be thankful to you
Thief Cell No :[protected]

mobilink jazz prepaid service

Mofun na ma ne kbhi online subscribe ki or na kbhi code milaya lekin mera balance kaat liya gya ha. Aksar mera net package abhi khatam nhi hua hota or mera balance sara kaat liya jata ha or aik message ata ha k ma internet base rate pr use kr raha hun. Jb ma net band krke mbs dekhts hun to abhi pari hoti han or dobara net on krta hun to wahi subscribed package dobara valid ho jata ha. Ma ne bar ha jazz world app pr complaint ki ha lekin koi response tk nhi ata or complaint close kr li jati ha. Ma bohot purana customer hun, ap mere number ki starting date dekh skte han. [protected] mera number ha. Aik bar message aya k ap aj balance load krwao to apko agle din free mbs milengi, ma ne required paison se zyada ka balance load krwaya lekin mbs na milin. Agr isi trha baddyanti chalti rahi to mujhe yeh sim band krke dusre network pr muntaqil hona prega

sms

Ass lam-o-Alikum
Sir Mai phly b taqreebn 8, 9 dafa complain kr chuka hu mgr Mari problem love nae Ki na rai l. Sir Mary [protected] is number sy Mai kisi b number PR sms kru to usy boht late sms Mata lakin meri trf sy usi waqt chala jata sir ya nahi k asa 1 he number PR hota blky jitny numbers PR b sms kru ya he problem Ati h Mai NY mobile b change kr k deka

To
The Managers,
The Mobilink
Pakistan.
Subject: application for installation of mobile phone towers

Respected Sir,
This is to inform you that I want to install Mobile Booster/Mobile Tower /Wireless Tower. I have one place in Al Rehman communication temor nawabshah shaheed benazir abad
This is most suitable location for your Mobile/Wireless Booster installation. Mostly here Mobilink signal are very low .our location is under RED ZONE I provide this place for free
Kindly send your Survey Team for inspection of your business.
(Our side peaples totally going to choose zong network because our side no network of jazz
We are doing start converting jazz to zong network is better from jazz )
Thank you.
Name of Contact Person: Abdul Rehman khaskheli
Contact Nos [[protected]]
Email [protected]@gmail.com
Email Ab.[protected]@gmail.com

Al Rehman communication temor nawabshah district shaheed Benazirabad

internet service provider

Assalam o alikum sr
ma warid user ta 1 ma pahly ma ny apny sim jazz py convert karway .
number to mara convert ho gya mager mara internet ni chal raha (na 4g or na hr 3g) just only 2g chal raha ha
is masly ko la kr ma ny ap k numaindy sy b kafi dafa bat ki or apny area ki frenchaise py b gya mager ap k numaindoo ka intihay badtreen lahja .uper sy itna intizar krwaty han .
itny dfa koshash k bawajood mary number py koi net ni chal raha to kindly ager ap kush kr sakty han to plz kr dy .
number-[protected]
Umer Sahzad Umer

unauthorized cut of my reserve balance

Dear Sir,
I uploaded my account for Rs. 600 after charge of tax the account balance was Rs.534.06. At the same time I activated jazz monthly package "Monthly Super Duper Offer for Rs. 533"
Later on 15th November, 2019 at about 03:00pm I activated another weekly internet package for Rs. 140 after reloaded amount of Rs. 200 which was Rs. 177.82.

the calculation is 177.82 less 140 = 37.82

on 18th November, 2019 I received a message "Aap ka balance Rs. 15 se kam hai"

This practice is completely condemnable and unacceptable.
Kindly back the deceived amount in my account as soon as possible, or otherwise any legal action action may be initiated against the Company.

Regards: Adv. Shoaib Zahid

Jazzcash visa debit card

Sir mene jazzcash visa debit card k leye apply keya tha mujhy bataya geya tha k 15 days k under under apka order ap tk pahoncha deya jaye ga lekin 19 days guzar chukay hain mere...

internet services

From the last 7 days, the company disconnected internet services in all sectors of Islamabad. It has been noticed that in some sectors internet service has been connected and the...

4g network speed

Mobilink or Jazz is the worst 4G network service in Pakistan.. specially in after the 7pm the speed gets worse than 2G in my area. Qila didar singh Gujranwala.. Most of the people like to browsing or surfing on internet after a hectic day but when they get this kind of speed, the situation gets more worse. When a person is paying for some service and he still don't get deserving output..

jazz postpaid security

Aoa here is professor aadil from gojra toba tek sing, i was convinced to make my sim post paid and i did so.but then i felt it wrong decision .so after two months i again click to prepaid by going into local franchise at gojra .they told me this security will be refunded after one month..but iys still not received by me..three months have been passsed ..i visited so many times franchise but i was delivered with only lip service ...
So please check my number details and solve this issue..
[protected]

balance is insufficient

I've been doing 100rs card package in my mobile and recently i packaged two cards and had a 60rs monthly package for free WhatsApp and it didn't subscribe and and deducted my 60rs and when i open my data, all my balance was finished and it's not working. Although i do packages but i always receive a message of "using internet without internet mbs bundle"
Please fix itt.

fraud with overseas persons and using your phone service

[protected]. Talha Siddiqui sin of M. Yousaf Siddiqui is using your phone service and doing fraud with overseas people. Although, I have report Pakistani authorities but I want...

worst 4g speed

I've been using this since a long time.. your services were good in this area Qila didar singh Gujranwala in the beginning of the 4G launched. But now maybe it's the worst network in this area. A lot of people are changing of their Networks because of this problem.. I can't even have a 1MB speed..
Kindly pay attention on this issue or other users will also jump to the other networks..

repair iphone

Manager changed broken screen with four month warranty but when i returned the next day insulted me and didnt want to refund me fully even though phone was not working. Marilou...

jazz gold postpaid and misleading

I had received bill of 3000Rs. Of my postpaid number on July, 2019. And was informed very well that i had to pay the bill to avoid getting blocked all my numbers.
Well! I wasn't aware that time so i paid the bill of my postpaid amount 3000Rs and get it temporarily blocked. Before and after billing the mentioned amount.
Now again, i am receiving the same threat to bill amount of 2022 Rs by few agents of Jazz.
As you guys say, u record the call go and check my calls of July 07, 2019 and make sure if the number was being blocked why am i being charged again?
This is so nonsense. How could my number get activated after being blocked twice.
Then why u guys ask for informations like CNIC and all necessary information for activation.
This is so not acceptable.

Mazhar Malhan
+[protected]

overcharge/false charge

34938 I m having a data plan which is 3gb for 3 days (2am-2pm). I subscribed to it at about 12.30pm and started using the data and was done at about 1.20pm and turned it off as I got...

I am complaining about a fraud man

Aoa, sir I m receiving call at 11:22 am today 06/10/2019 from [protected]. The person who speaks is man, he was saying to me that I am from jazz world then ask about jazz cash...

internet connectivity issue of jazz wifi device

The internet signals drop on jazz wifi 4G device on every evening and on weekends in Prencient 10 A Bahria Town Karachi. The strendth of signal drops to such extent that buffring of videos, signal on tv device and even internet browsing drops. Please rectify this issue as i am unable to do anything related to internet in these timings. I am facting this issue from last month For further details please feel free to contact on [protected].

Regards,

Abdul Ghaffar Ali

installation of mobile tower

I want to install Mobile Booster/Mobile Tower /Wireless Tower. Vill/po Mirza kambili tensil Gujarkhan district Rawalpindi.This is most suitable location for your Mobile/Wireless Booster installation. Mostly here Mobilink signal are very low . There is no other mobile tower there.
Kindly send your Survey Team for inspection of your business.
Thank you.
Name of Contact Person: waqar abbasi
Contact Nos [protected]

balance deduction

Dear Team,

It's very sad and disappointing to tell you that whenever my balance get deducted there is no positive response from your customer support help line number.
Now would like to tell you that on 29 sep
I recharged my account [protected] with Rs. 300 and activated the package of Rs 200 and got 3 GB data and minutes also and there was remaining balance more then 50 rupees.
After sometime I got message that your balance is low and it was less than 10 rupees instead of above 50.
Now my concern is this that inspite of having data package n all minutes how my balance deducted.
I really want an answer and my money back.

Thanks

network issue indoor

Aoa dear i am facing indoor network problem from jazz from 2 months ago, registered complaint many times but no response, address Shadman town Sahiwal, many times i called at customer care center to get my complaint resolved but no serious response from there, technicall department is sleeping, no even single call from them and no rectification is made from there

about 4g services

Dear sir: It is requested that I have complained many times about 3g/4g services adjacent to namal college mianwali but I haven't got any +ve response as yet. It is requested...

Sir,
From last 5 days i m facing internet problem against 3g and Lte, i humbly request you to link up my internet apeed . I complained 3 times to call center but there ia no any positive change according to my speed . I request you as last time if my speed did not work prompetly I'll change the network back to zong 4G . Complaint Numbr [protected]

balance deduction

I didn't use internet after 1:59 pm today dated 14 September 2019 Saturday but history shown in "Jazz World" application showing interest usage at 3:25 pm and 43 Pakistani rupees (PKR) are charged against 45mbs.
Plz investigate and inform me details of browsing history of sites, I or any other person visited, otherwise refund my balance.
(My suspect become more strong when usage bonus was not given to me, usually bonus is given after usage of 15 rupees)

network signals problem

To The Managers, The Mobilink Pakistan. Subject: application for installation of mobile phone towers Respected Sir, This is to inform you that I want to install Mobile...

Change ownership

Goodafternoon sir,
I am in uae my jazz sim is broken. I cannot came in pakistan. So I want to change the ownership so please my sim transfer to my friend his name is m imran yousaf. I already send the no objection letter and other required document on your email so please check your and tranfer sim to my friend. My sim number is [protected]. I really need this number please transfer him as soon as possible and call me my friend (m imran yousaf his number is [protected] he will take it) I am waiting for your response)
Thanks

internet

sir mera taluq tandojam district Hyderabad se h or hmare area mn 2 year se internet ka bht msla h js k bare mn hm phle bhi complain kr chuke hn lkn ap logon ki trf se koi response...