Menu
Mobilink
reviews & complaints

Mobilink
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

150 complaints
6 resolved 144 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Mobilink. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ADVERTISIMENT

Mobilink - Complaining about weak and poor signal of jazz network and applying for a new tower at my land

Respected Sir,

This is to inform you that I want to install Mobile Booster/Mobile Tower /Wireless Tower. I have one place in SHAHPUR CHAKAR near RURAL HEALTH CENTRE

I m living in SHAHPUR CHAKAR. This is most suitable location for your Mobile/Wireless Booster installation. Mostly here Mobilink signal are very low. I provide this place for reasonable rent.

Name of Contact Person: NAVEED HASSAN

CONTACT NO: 03073447969

Desired outcome: as company provide me i will manage

Mobilink - Poor Signal Coverage( voice not clear during call, disturbance

we are living mouza meray shah tehsil sadiq abad distric rahim yar khan.we are facing a signal problem since 3 to 4 years, a lot of time call voice is not clear,and call disturbs again and again ,there are one or two signal towers surrounding us which are not covering our area, our mouza has about 1000 hose hold,

please resolve this issue on priority basis,

regards M IQBAL SARWER

MOB #03016786254

3:35 am

Mobilink - Application for mobile tower installation

To The Managers, The Mobilink Pakistan. Subject: application for installation of mobile phone towers
Respected Sir,
This is to inform you that I want to install Mobile Booster/Mobile Tower/Wireless Tower. I have 8 marla plot developed plot in Bhatti Colony Near Pasrur Bypass Daska. This is Most suitable location for your Mobile/Wireless Booster installation. Mostly here Jazz/Mobilink Signals are very low. I provide this place for reasonable rent. Kindly send your survey team for inspection of your business. Thank you. Name of Contact Person: Ahmad Bin Yaqoob Contact No:03010858321

D
11:06 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

To The Managers, The Mobilink Pakistan. Subject: application for installation of Solar power instead of Generator Respected Sir, This is to inform you that I and others neighbors are living at Moh garhi Ahmed abad Gujrat city, near gosia bakery, in front of butt car stand Gujrat city Punjab, there is a tower installed of Mobilink . The generator of thi...

9:45 pm

Mobilink - Poor signal coverage

We are living in Massa Kotha town Tehsil Kahror Pakka District Lodhran. Where signal coverage is very poor. We can not calls at homes due to poor network coverage. We can not deliver the SMS to anyone due to poor signal. There is need of a signal tower as there is no tower before. We are facing single problem issues since last 2 years. Kindly install the tower here. I will provide place for the installation of tower at reasonable rent.
Regards. Allah Wasaya
Contact no 03013350699

Desired outcome: Installation of tower

Hide full review

Mobilink - No network found...

The Director,

Respected Sir,

This is to inform you that I want to install Mobile Booster/Mobile Tower /Wireless Tower. I have place in Post Office Massa Kotha Kahror Pakka Lodhran postal code 59341.

We are living in Massa Kotha Kahror Pakka postal code 59341.

Rashid Bhatti
Contact number. 03042821913

1:21 pm

Mobilink - Application for installation of mobile phone tower

Respected Sir,
This is to inform you that I want to install Mobile Booster/Mobile Tower /Wireless Tower. I have one place in muhafiz town phase 2 Deffence road near Valancia DHA Rahbar lahore 5 marla plots and house 3rd floor top.
I m living in muhafiz town phase 2 near valancia DHA Rahbar . This is most suitable location for your Mobile/Wireless Booster installation. Mostly here Mobilink signal are very low . I provide this place for reasonable rent.
Name of Contact Person: Muhammad Hamza
Contact No 03070332453

H
12:49 pm

Mobilink - Sir there is mobilink network are not available please give us mobilink tower

Respected Sir,
This is to inform you that I want to install Mobile Booster/Mobile Tower /Wireless Tower. I have one place in (union conceal Chaudhwan dera Ismail Khan kpk) of 3 Marla plot.
I m living in Chaudhwan. This is most suitable location for your Mobile/Wireless Booster installation.here Mobilink signal are not available. I provide this place for reasonable rent.
Name of Contact Person: Shahab ud din
Cnic number 1210401188369
Contact number 03459780739

Desired outcome: Mobilink network are not available in our union councel chaudhwan

H
6:58 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Director Mobilink. Dear sir jase k apko mene kehe baar aga krdiya hai. ke hamre Area me Mobilink network bohat kamzor hai. sir hamre area me ZONG, UFONE Tower install howe hai. jo dono netwrk sahe tariqe se kaam karta hai. To Dear sir hamre area Akhun talao Sadiqulah kale me Mobilink Tower installed karwaya jai. Ap log kehte ho k system k mutabiq...

ADVERTISIMENT

Mobilink - no signal comes so please resolve our iusse

To,
The Concern,
The all mobile company Pakistan,
Subject: APPLICATION FOR INSTALLATION OF MOBILE PHONE TOWERS.
Respected Sir,
This is to inform you that I want to install mobile booster/ Mobile tower ? wireless tower. I have good location of area District shaheed benazir abad talkua kazi ahmed twon doulatpur village sanghar Dahri, sir i will be telling 80% my villager live in saudi arbia when call to do on our home no conective call so plz visit our site if you have any chance to implant the Booster of Mobilink, , Warid and Wireless.
Contact [protected]

U
7:59 am

Mobilink - Mobile booster /wireless tower

To,
Manager
Mobilink All Mobile Company Pakistan,
Subject: Application for installation of mobile phone towers.
respected Sir,
This is to tell you that I want to install mobile booster / mobile tower / wireless tower. I have a good location in surjani town sector 8 area of ​​karachi, if you have any chance to install mobilink, warid and wireless booster this is most suitable location for your mobile/wireless booster installation. Mostly here mobilink signal are very low . I provide this place for reasonable rent.
Kindly send your survey team for inspection of your business.

B
10:43 am

Mobilink - For installation of signal Tower booster

Pakistan.
Subject: Application for installation of mobile phone towers

Respected Sir,
This is inform that I want to install mobile phone tower/booster. I have a plot in rural area where it's keenly needed to install.
I am living in rural area 6 km away from Town chabbri bala near kachi kanal and DG kanal, DG Khan.This is most suitable and most required place for tower installation for living thousands population. Mobilink signals are very weak or unable to connect internet or call here in this place. I provide the place for requiring tower installation at reasonable rent.
Kindly send your survey team for inspection.
Thank you.

Name for contact person. Muhammad Yaqoob, DG Khan, Punjab.
Gmail Address. [email protected]
Cell No. 00923318648231

2:59 am

Mobilink - Signal problem

I am the residents of Johar Town, Lahore in front of University of Management and Technology, .

I have 2 hostels in the name of Al Banat Girls Hostels in front of University of Management and Technology and around 200 girls are living.

There are more than 50 hostels and more than 12000 girls are studying in UMT. whole are is facing signal problems in this area. Girls living in my hostels and surrounding hostels are facing serious signal problems, same complaint I hear in UMT students and they shifting of other network.

May I suggest and request you to have your town in this area.

Regards

M Abdullah
Email: [email protected]
Contact: 0322 4442251

8:49 am

Mobilink - Mobilink tower is too much down and has no drainage system which is badly effecting my house

Sir,
I want to put your attention on your tower installed beside my home at Street No.12 Mohallah Rehmania, Itefaq Town, Mian Channu. The base of the tower is about to 5' down from the street and has no drainage system which shows the sight of pond / stream during rain and being beside my home, badly effecting (some pics are attach as evidence) . Please take remedial action so that my home as well as my family could be saved.

Regard
Muhammad Naeem
Cell# 03004174522
Street no.12 Mohallah Rehmania, Itefaq town, Mian Channu Distt. Khanewal Punjab.

Desired outcome: Overhauling the base of tower and well Drainge system

C
11:35 pm

Mobilink - Network Problem

To.mobilink director

Dear sir,

I want to draw your attention a serios problem that we were facing for a long time..
Sir now a days pakistan & all over the world using 3G/4G service.But our villages name Vehro Sharif District Umerkot not provided 2G service.
Now a days our village population about 5000 homes.
Dear sir in emergency or necessary work we are facing a hurdle problem.
We are demanding a huge booster tower.
That fulfil our basic requirements.
I ensured you that customer using other network services convert to jazz service when bosster tower installed in village Vehro Sharif.
Dear sir if you solve our burning issue I am very thankful to you..

Adress...

S
4:33 pm

Mobilink - I'm requesting about jazz tower

Respected Sir
This is to inform you we are very thankful to Allah and PTA they respond us on our complaints nd they installed us tower in our area now this tower of jazz is not working properly here like it's has no 4G coverage all the day we faced signals issue sometimes network issue kindly fix our problem
We are very thankful to u.
Location Chak no 90 Wb near Garhamore
District Vehari Tehsil Mailsi kindly send here your technical team and check our area thx.

Desired outcome: No response

Mobilink - Balance stealing without in my knowledge

I have not used the internet, although my balance gets deducted on its own
I have my ptcl wi fi connection and mobile data is on sim 2 and jazz sim slot is sim 1 and data switch option is hidden, so no way to switch data on jazz, anyway and this theft is going on regular basis with several persons

Desired outcome: Stop this theft and return back every one's stollin balance

S
5:43 am

Mobilink - I'm complaining about the worst single in the area and kindly install new Tower in this location.

Hello sir.
Hope you are doing great. I have some issues with your company jazz. Because I'm live in P.O MUHAMMAD PUR VILLAGE MUHAMMAD ALI HAKRO DISTRICT GHOTKI SINDH. here is the worst and worst signal of JAZZ. Sometimes even call can not get connected because of the network. Kindly install your new tower in this area anywhere. Or if your problem is a place then come and survey my place if you like it this place is on a very great location M5 Motorway main road. Kindly do you better. The important thing is that in this area most of the people use the Jazz network about 100k+ active SIMCARD. Take action as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Contact - ABDULLAH
NUMBER- +923052436530.

Desired outcome: Jazz

10:35 am

Mobilink - Mobile tower

Respected Sir,
I m living in Mathradas city phool nagar Tehsil Pattoki Dist Kasur . This is most suitable location for your Mobile/Wireless Booster installation. Mostly here Mobilink signal are very low . I provide this place for reasonable rent.
Name of Contact Person: Ch Ghulam Murtaza
Contact:- 03014535714

Z
12:21 pm

Mobilink - 4g signals absence

Respected Sir,
It is to inform you that there is constant disconectivity of mobilink signals in our area. We live in a town whre 95% are mobilink useres but there is no signal booster in 3 suare kilometer area due to which are facing continuos problem in our area. I have land here on main road and can provide it for tower installation. This is most suitable location for your Mobile/Wireless Booster installation. Mostly here Mobilink signal are very low . I provide this place for reasonable rent.
Name of Contact Person: Zohair Mehdi
Contact Nos 03068661412
Adress: Villiage Gaman Shah PO Laskaniwala Tehsil Karor lal eason District layyah

Mobilink contacts