Etisalat / home internet installation

Dubai, AE

One of the worse customer service centers ever! I applied for internet 20 January 2017. As I am moving into a new community the fiber cables were still being installed. We were assured by the sales representative that there are other internet options and that we will have internet within a few days, we can change later to fiber. For some reason, they decided to cancel my order without my say so as we don't have fiber connection yet. I phoned to complain and was told they will fix the issue. They never did. I had to start the application process from the beginning. This was mid February. Again the same story. A sales representative came to my house and asked me to apply yet again. He assured me the cables are in and I have fiber. I asked 3 times are you sure! To no surprise, he lied as well. on 2 March we received a call saying the technician is coming on 8 March to install. On the 8th I get a call from the technician stating he would be there at 9pm. Never showed. The next morning I get a call from a very rude appointment representative stating they are only coming Saturday my other appointment cancelled but no reason given.

Ka